Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

Leo chuckled as he motioned for Milan to sit up straight. Once Milan sat next to Leo, the older boy pushed him down gently on the couch before getting on top of him. He used one elbow to plop himself on Milan, and rested the other hand on his cheek as he gazed into his eyes.

"Milan..."

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my..." Leo paused, glancing down at Milan's lips as he leaned even closer. Milan gasped slightly, taken aback by the change in Leo, "...history tutor? There's a pop quiz coming up."

"You asshole!" Milan huffed as he slapped Leo's shoulder lightly, making the boy laugh.

"Oops," Leo grinned as he bent down to press kisses on Milan's cheeks. This made Milan laugh too as Leo quickly pecked all over his face.

"Will," Leo kissed his cheek, "you", he spoke as kissed his forehead, "be", he pecked Milan's nose, "my", Leo kissed his other cheek, "boyfriend?"

"Duh."

Leo smiled as he connected his lips with Milan's. Milan's hands immediately flew to grab Leo, wrapping it around his neck and waist, pulling him closer. Despite being a beginner, Leo had gotten a hold of the skill of kissing quite quickly. Milan's throaty moans were a proof of that.

Milan slipped his hand under Leo's shirt, before tugging at the hem of it. Leo pulled apart from their kiss, as he sat up to take his shirt off. He helped Milan remove his shirt as well, leaving both of them half naked as they went back to kissing.

Leo was rubbing Milan's chest, tweaking his nipples as he kissed down his neck. Milan wrapped his legs around Leo's waist, grinding their crotches together as he tugged on Leo's hair. One minute Leo was making Milan moan for more, and then other he was pulling away and looking down at the boy with a concerned expression.

"Are you sure we should be doing this here?" Leo asked, "it's your brother's apartment."

"I'm pretty sure he didn't expect us to sit five feet apart like we aren't gay," Milan replied, "it's okay. It's not like we're going to have sex or anything. Right?"

"Yeah, right," Leo gave him a small nod, "our first time will definitely not be on your brother's couch."

"Good to know." Milan chuckled, the corner of Leo's lips turned upwards as he bent down to whisper in his boyfriend's ear.

"It'll be on a bed, where I can see you laid down beneath me. Completely naked," Leo nipped at Milan's earlobe, as he grinded his crotch slowly against Milan's, "where I can spread your legs, and bend you over, and kiss every inch of you before I..."

"Before you?" Milan breathed out as he shut his eyes.

He was turned on beyond belief by Leo's words. His husky voice and his painfully slow thrusts were already pushing him so close to the edge, and Leo hadn't even touched his dick yet.

"Before I prepare you for me. Make sure you can take all of me," Leo slid his hand from Milan's chest down to his abdomen, before palming his hard on through his pants. He then moved both his hands to Milan's ass, grabbing both his cheeks as he pushed his clothed dick against Milan's, "and then I'll go inside you, slowly, inch by inch till you're a begging, moaning mess underneath me."

"Fuck, Leo," Milan bit down on his lip.

"We'll do that too. But only after I make love to you. Slow, hard, soft, rough... Any and every way you want."

"I want you in every way, Leo, so badly," Milan was on the verge of begging. He desperately needed a release, and Leo could very easily tell that from his face.

Leo finally unbuckled Milan's pants, before pulling them down along with his briefs. He got up from the couch to remove his own jeans. Before he could get back on top of Milan or pay attention to him, Milan grabbed hold of Leo's dick, tugging on it as he eyed it lustfully.

Leo ran his fingers through Milan's hair, before gently pulling his head up so that he was face to face with Leo's cock. Milan didn't waste a single second, and immediately started licking his member, wetting it so that he could take it in his mouth.

Leo couldn't help but groan out loud when he felt the head of his cock touch the back of Milan's throat. He really knew what he was doing. Leo kept both his hands on the sides of Milan's head, gently thrusting as Milan bobbed his head. Leo shut his eyes for a few moments in pleasure, and when he opened them, he noticed that Milan was jacking himself off.

As much as he wanted Milan's mouth on him, and even though it was hot to see Milan touch himself as he sucked Leo off- he wanted to be the one touching Milan.

He took a step back as he pulled his cock out of Milan's mouth, leaving behind a string of saliva as Milan looked up at Leo in slight confusion. He was completely zoned out as he was sucking Leo.

Some time during the blowjob, Milan had sat on the couch so that his positioning was better and more comfortable. It was now Leo's turn to get on his knees. Despite Leo's confident words, he was still new to all of this, and a part of him was nervous. Milan knew that.

Leo grabbed Milan's cock, he tugged on it while looking at it carefully. As if wondering what his next steps were going to be. Milan kept a hand on Leo's cheek, grazing it softly with his thumb as he spoke.

"You don't have to do this."

"I want to," Leo said with determination as he looked up into Milan's eyes.

Milan gave a slow nod. Leo maintained their eye contact as he lowered his mouth to Milan's cock, finally taking it in his mouth.

***

chapter 32 is up on Patreon! link in bio

also, apparently some people weren't able to view the character portraits (no it was not a troll, probably a Wattpad glitch) so I've added Milan's portrait in the media of this chapter! hopefully it'll be visible this time.