the Counselor's name is gorgeous.

Huali has been paying close attention to Lin Yuan recently, because Lin Yuan's academic performance has been improving very fast recently. Most college students have no pursuit of achievement, and the standard is set at the level of not failing in a major. However, Lin Yuan is not the same. He takes classes very seriously and studies hard. Although he just transferred to the Department of composition, he can't keep up with it, but in the latest theoretical examination, Lin Yuan has already passed Jing entered the top five of the class.

This kind of students like it.

As for the off-site factors such as how many beauties are mixed in this kind of liking, there is no need to mention more. Anyway, gorgeous solemnly praised the honor Lin Yuan won for the class, and the praise lasted for three minutes.

Praise Lin Yuan.

Gorgeous just cut into today's topic: "we have been learning composition for nearly two years. I believe that the future development direction and goal of most of you should not be musical instrument composition, but to enter some entertainment companies as musicians."

Piano music is the business of the composer.

It's also the composer's business to write pop songs.

The former is too high, while the latter is relatively popular.

Therefore, although the professional course of Qin Yi's composition department is nominally dominated by the former, it has not ignored the guidance and cultivation of the latter.

Like this time.

Gorgeous said: "our next period of learning task is not to write papers, but everyone writes a song for me. There is no limit to the style of the song. You can find someone to fill in the lyrics and sing by yourself. You don't have to spend money. There are many public welfare mutual aid associations in our school, and the writing date will end at the end of next month."

"All right."

The students are eager to try, which is not a troublesome thing for the students of composition department. Many people have written a lot of songs in private, and there are still small music libraries, and even contributed to entertainment companies.

"Just to remind you."

Gorgeous said with a smile: "this song score is very important. To be exact, it's your school year assessment! The leaders of composition department will personally approve the results! Because you are a sophomore now, and you will be a junior next year. There will be a number of exchange students in your junior year. The score of songs is an important reference for the number of exchange students. ""What?"

"Really?"

"School year assessment?"

Everyone's voice has improved a lot this time!

Many people's faces even appear excited color, put away the original relatively casual play mind.

Yes.

The vast majority of students are interested in exchange students, because this experience is of great help to find a job after graduation!

And exchange students can also experience the teaching of different schools. The one-year exchange experience is quite valuable for many people, not to mention the various benefits for exchange students in the school!

"Exchange students."

Lin Yuan is thoughtful.

The last time Chien Yi said that he wanted to go to Qizhou to be an exchange student, Lin Yuan was actually thinking about whether to go to Qizhou with Chien Yi. After all, we will spend less and less time together, and he is also interested in the welfare of exchange students.