Chapter 60: What special day is tomorrow? (1)

Start from the beginning

He estimated that An An even wanted to try it at that time.

"Okay, okay." Mo Sui smiled and hugged him tighter.

The voice fell, and she felt him turn around, and she was wrapped in her arms.

When drowsiness struck, Mo Sui fell asleep quietly in his warm and spacious arms.

Gu Yicheng was not sleepy at all, looking at the bright moon outside the window.

I have to call Assistant Fang tomorrow.

...

The next morning, Assistant Fang hummed a song in the bathroom, washed his face, and was refreshed.

Jin Ru hurried to go to work. Seeing the subject was unhurriedly arranging his hair, he pushed him with his elbow: "I'm going to be late, why don't you hurry up?"

Assistant Fang smiled cheerfully and extended his voice: "There are no tigers in the mountains, monkeys are called kings."

Jin Ru squinted at him: "Your boss called you just now, but I didn't answer."

Assistant Fang was shocked: "Why didn't you say it earlier!"

He ran to the bedroom as he spoke, when Jin Ru's clear and bright voice came from behind him.

"He had hung up when I heard."

She muttered again: "Is it because there are too many scoldings on the Internet, your boss is angry, and you are to blame for your ineffectiveness?"

Assistant Fang, who was planning to call back, froze, and said faintly, "No way..."

"You think, those black fans have been scolding the actress, saying whether she gave birth to a child for the big boss, and the child was taken away. But the question is, why no one considers Gu always is not the boss? Dude? Could it be that Mr. Gu is not rich enough?" Jin Ru said.

"Of course not!" Assistant Fang said, "That's because my wife was photographed in a private hospital doing a maternity check-up. Netizens guessed that she was seven or eight months pregnant in the photo, but after marrying Mr. Gu, she didn't see it again. Son, that's why I didn't count this on Mr. Gu's head."

"Yeah, what about the child?" Jin Ru asked curiously.

"Child—" Assistant Fang's full words twitched on the tip of his tongue, and finally they were swallowed back.

Although Mr. Gu didn't say that the matter had to be kept secret when he saw the results of the paternity test, but now the police told the couple to keep quiet, and they haven't clarified yet, how could he tell the boss's family affairs?

"It seems that you don't know either." Jin Ru said slowly, looking at his expression, trying to find out some melons.

Assistant Fang sighed and held back his words.

After a long time, she knew that the object was in a dilemma, so she gave up eating melons, and urged: "Quickly call back."

Assistant Fang held the phone with a tangled face.

In the early morning, will you be trained?

But there is no way to drag it on like this. Mr. Gu can't contact him, and it will be even more popular.

Assistant Fang shook his heart and called Gu Yicheng back.

"Mr. Gu, I just-"

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Gu Yicheng.

Next, Assistant Fang held the phone with a relaxed expression.

After seeing him hang up the phone, Jin Ru asked suspiciously, "What did I scold you for?"