Patrick: He's Drunk; pt ii

-if you need to go back and read part i, it is preference #33-
-please bare with the lowercase letters-

you awoke to the sound of singing. your eyes fluttered open, looking at your surroundings to see who it was coming from. patrick was in the bathroom, singing loudly.

"y/n. why are you here? why is my head pounding?" patrick asked, noticing you had awoken.

"you got drunk last night." you replied.

"oh, god. i'm scared to ask this, but did i do anything worth regretting?"

"uhm, well, you kissed me."

"fùck. i'm so sorry," patrick's cheeks became insanely red.

"no, it's fine, patrick. i actually would've enjoyed it, had you been sober." you replied, causing his cheeks to turn an even deeper shade of red.

"did i do anything else?" he asked nervously.

"well, you asked me to dance with you, and kept calling me pretty. you also asked for me to stay in your bed with you," his eyes grew wide. "and no, nothing happened after that, i promise."

"oh, god. i'm so sorry. if it made you uncomfortable, we could forget it.." he looked at you hopefully, as if asking you to say no.

"actually, you were pretty adorable while drunk, so i don't think i want to forget that." you responded.

"thank you," he muttered, obviously embarrassed you had seen him like that.

you quickly stood up and left patrick's room, leaving him to get ready. a few minutes later, he walked out and said again, "i'm sorry for last night."

"it's all right, patrick. but i was wondering.. do you, y'know, actually think i'm pretty?" you asked, almost silently.

"no," he said, making your heart drop.

"i think you're gorgeous," he continued. "i've always thought that and i always will."

"thank you," you blushed.

"hey, y/n? since we didn't get to properly kiss or dance last night, how would you feel about fixing that tonight?" patrick stuttered a bit, but smiled at you.

"i'd like that," you replied, smiling just as much.

--
this is sucky. i'm sorry. i just scared myself a lot just to make a cover for my new pete wentz fanfiction.

shameless self promo: go read the prologue if you'd like to!

i'm sorry it's been so long since i've updated. school is pretty hectic now, and i've got a lot going on in my life. i may put this on slight hold until the third week of june, but i'll still have, hopefully, an update a week if i can handle that. (i have exams coming up and i'm drowning in homework.)

qotc (been awhile since i've had one of these): how have you all been lately?

aotc: i've been really great. honestly, i've never been more in love. (with whom, you ask? hmm [smirking emoji thingy])