Andy Imagine

so this isnt going to become a regular thing but every now and then i write imagines for one of the boys and recently i wrote an andy imagine in the middle of walmart. sorry abt it being in all lowercase. normally i type like that and im too lazy to edit it. anyways, here you go:

you were sitting at a table in a little diner, bored as can be. you had your playlist playing through your headphones and started tapping your fingers to the beat. when the song was over, another song played. 'america's suitehearts' by fall out boy was being blasted and you found yourself humming to it.

around that time, a man came up to you and tapped you on the back gently. "uhm hi, i'm sorry to bother you. but i thought i heard fall out boy playing and decided to come find out if i was right."

"yeah, i'm listening to fall out boy. are you a fan?" you hadn't turned around to say hi to the man but his voice was a bit higher than most guys' were.

"i guess you could say that. i'm andy hurley. i play the drums for fall out boy." you turned around to see if he was lying to you and noticed he was blushing slightly. his cheeks were a pale pink and his eyes were a beautiful color. you noticed he had a slight gap between his two front teeth, but he still had a pretty smile.

"hello. i absolutely love your band. you're an incredible drummer." the pink in his cheeks still hadn't faded, in fact, it became brighter.

"thank you so much. i never got your name." he smiled as he said it.

"y/n. and i guess i already know your name." he laughed and nodded.

"would you, maybe, like to go get a drink with me later?" his face turned a bright red.

"well, as long as it's not alcohol. i'm straight edge." you stopped as he laughed. "don't laugh at me for it. i already have friends who make fun of me for being straight edge."

"that's not why i'm laughing. i'm laughing because i am too. and i'm a vegan. my friends think i'm insane for it." you grinned.

"me too. yeah, i'll definitely get a drink with you." he grinned back. from then on, 'america's suitehearts' was your song, because it had brought you together. looking back, you never thought you'd fall in love and marry him.