「 21; Nightmares 」

▬▬▬▬

CW !! Content may be shocking for some readers

CW !! Content may be shocking for some readers. Please proceed with caution.

Shaky breaths and a suffocating atmosphere.

His vision, blurry. Trying to balance himself as he was overwhelmed by the voices around him.

He covered his ears although it won't help him block what nonsense they are saying. And his mind was running miles, trying to remember this familiar building.

"He's not real! He doesn't exist anymore!"

Jay only observed as two familiar faces argued in front of him. It doesn't seem like he's being watched since he was the spectator of this scene.

"No. I'm right here. I'm here!"

The taller man yelled. His voice was hoarse, holding back his tears whilst shaking the other male. Trying to get him back to his sentence.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

He pushed him away, away from his sight. He can't face him now. But he can't lie to himself forever.

"No you're not.. you don't exist.." He broke down in front of the other. Jay kept quiet, pitying the miserable man.

"I'm alive and well, see?"

"No, I saw you disappear.. I saw you die.."

They were then interrupted by a loud 'bang!' from somewhere in the building. Jay didn't realize that the two were now staring- no, glaring at him.

"Fuck-"

Without hesitation, Jay ran towards who knows where. As long as he's far, far away from the other pair.

However, he stopped his tracks when the place shifted around him. Only now it's just a void of darkness. Squinting his eyes, his gaze focused on the swinging light bulb above what he thought was a corpse.

"What the- Sunghoon?!"

Jay clasped a hand over his mouth as he stared at the body in horror. A puddle of blood coming from the corpse's head. On top of all that, a string was tightly tied to his neck. The string leading to a floating red balloon.

With shaky fingers, he can't stand and look at his love like this. He refuses to see him like this.

But something else caught his eye as one by one, bodies of unknown identities started showing up in front of him. All of them, dead and bloody.