Sasuke Modern~Appreciation

Start from the beginning

"Well I couldn't exactly knock on your door at eleven o'clock at night and ask your parents if you were free to make out, now could I?" You rolled your eyes playfully before setting the bag down.

"Definitely not. You would definitely not be in this house right now if you did." You laughed, turning to face him. He smirked and kissed you softly.

"Your dad would have made you break up with me so fast if he knew I was sneaking through your window at ungodly hours." He mused, sliding his hands down to your butt and squeezing it. You tried not to smile but you failed and shook your head.

"Please, he would've pressed charges against you for breaking and entering." You laughed.

"Now I never broke anything. You had a terrible habit of leaving your window open for teenage rebels like me.~" He smirked before kissing your jaw.

"Well there was that one time where you lost your footing in the tree and you sprained your wrist." You said, causing him to let out a low chuckle, tickling your neck.

"Yeah, I made sure to wear proper shoes after that night." He said, pulling away.

"What time do we need to pick up your brother?" He asked, checking his phone for the time.

"He has track practice today so we don't have to pick him up until four, why?" You watched the corners of Sasuke's mouth turn up as he put his phone onto the night stand.

"Because I want to finish what I came here to do the night before your eighteenth birthday.~" You blushed and chuckled at the memory.

"Oh you mean the night you almost got caught in my room because my parents surprised me with a midnight cupcake?" You said in a teasing voice.

"Yeah, that night." He smiled before capturing your lips with his own.

His lips melded into yours and he brought his hands up to your hips. You easily slipped your tongue into his mouth and he immediately circled his tongue around yours.

You felt him moving so you followed his steps until you felt your bed behind you. He lifted you and laid you down before hovering over you.

His hands roamed your body skillfully as you ran your fingers through his hair. He moved his lips to your jaw and down to your neck.

"Sasuke.." You said breathy. He hummed in delight, knowing the effect he had on you already.

"So pretty, Y/n.." He praised. He loved the sound of you saying his name with a sense of need behind it. He licked and sucked your neck softly earning another moan of pleasure.

Sasuke's pace wasn't entirely new to you but it was rare for him to start off this slow. You both led an exciting and fast paced sex life so when he took his time and slowed down, it always managed to set you on fire. You enjoyed your intimate moments with him but you always appreciated the tender ones on a different level.

Sasuke slowly kissed down your neck as he carefully undid the buttons of your blouse. He kissed your collarbone and down your chest.

He held your waist as you slid your arms out of the sleeves.

"After all these years you're still the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on." He said, gazing over your body and sending butterflies through your stomach.

"Sasuke.." You whined, slightly flustered since he was being so sincere.

"Y/n, it's true. I know it's not often that I say these sorts of things but I want to prove to you just how beautiful you truly are. I love you so much and I'm going to take care of you." He said seductively in your ear before nipping lightly at your earlobe.