Chat and Mouse | C. Noir

D E S C R I P T I O N

Rin Natsume, has just recently moved to Paris, France and is now starting her senior year classes at Collége Françoise Dupont.
She was surprised to find out that superheroes and villains often roamed the streets of Paris.

But she was even more so, when one of those heroes started hanging around her a lot more than what would be considered usual.

After Chat Noir saw her, he couldn't get her off his mind. But no matter how much he liked her, his heart has been captured by another.
And instead of Ladybug being the one in the way of their love, it's the new heroine of Paris; Multimouse.

And Multimouse is none other than Rin Natsume, herself...

C O V E R

I N S C R I P T I O N

"Silly kitty, cats chase mice. Not the other way around."

- Rin Natsume

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own the series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Chat Noir. I only own the plot and my original character; Rin Natsume.

W A R N I N G

This book will contain sensitive content that is not suitable for young readers. The following chapters may contain-but are not limited to; harsh language, sexual content, and usage of alcohol and or drugs. If any of the previously listed make you uncomfortable, I suggest you not continue.