Hershel Greene stepped out of his house, rolling up his sleeves with his kids behind him. "Is she one of the girls?" Before anyone could answer, Lori stepped out of the house her hand coming over her mouth.

"Yes. This is Silas, her sister, Sophia is still missing." Daryl walked into the house behind Hershel, laying the girl on the bed. "I thought you said she was 14. She doesn't look a day over 10."

"She's been missing for a while. Probably hasn't eaten since we left the cdc."

"Maggie, I need more alcohol, I need a homemade saline kit, needle and thread. Beth, I'm gonna need a sharp pair of scissors, gauze pads and my suture kit and Patricia," Hershel gave out orders and the two girls ran out quickly. "What's her blood type? She's gonna need as many donations as she can get."

"We don't know. Ezra and T-dog went to go find her mother." Just then the porch door opened and footsteps could be heard running towards the room. "Oh my baby! Silas!"

"Carol. Carol! Hershel needs to know her blood type." Shane grabbed a hold of Carol's shoulder, forcing her to calm down and stop her adventure to the bed her daughter laid upon. "AB positive. She's AB positive. Just like her dad was," Carol answered as a sob left her body.

Hershel nodded at her words as he began untying the shirt from her head. He tossed the bloody shirt sleeves to the end of the bed taking the pillow from the bed. He ripped the pillowcase from it, folding it into a pad. "Rick, I'm gonna need you to fold that other pillowcase into a pad. I need help applying pressure." Hershel pressed the cloth to her head, firmly applying pressure to the part of her still oozing blood.

"Glenn, I'm gonna need your help too son."

"She's not completely out of the woods just yet. She's doing better now then when Daryl first found her but she still has lost a lot of blood. It's going to take a while before her body accepts the blood from all of you." Hershel wiped his hands free of blood as he walked into his living room where everyone was having a meeting.

"She's still severely malnourished and whatever cut her hand gave her a nasty infection and possibly some nerve damage. She'll be lucky if she'll ever be able to close her left fist again, but she definitely won't be punching or gripping anything with that hand for a while." He informed and everyone sat in silence soaking up the information.

"But will she wake up? Will she have any memory of us?" Ezra asked, standing up nervously. On his arm was a gauze bandage wrapped around his inbred bicep. He was one of 6 group members to donate blood. He was the first.

"She should regain consciousness soon, but it is simply up to her wether or not if she wants to wake up. I stitched up the gash in the back of her head, which is where most of the blood was coming from. Your man, Daryl said she said her sisters name when she woke up, so maybe she will. There's no telling how she fell and got hurt, and there's no telling what that infection in her hand could do to her."

"I think that was pretty cold of you. Bashing my head in like you did, that wasn't cool." Silas couldn't even escape from her father in her dreams, a place that used to be her sanctuary. She rolled her eyes, sitting down on her bed. She didn't know how she got back to her home but she was there.

"Wish it wasn't to prevent you from reanimating. I wish i could've done it while you were still breathing. I've been wanting to beat your brains into the pavement since I could talk." Silas leaned back onto the wall on the left side of her bed, staring at her father with her arms crossed over her chest.