𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

Stella sighs softly and takes off her shoes before she steps inside. She places them down on the floor, closes the door and walks inside the house slowly. She walks into the living room and smiles brightly as she sees Levi there. Stella sits next to him and lays her body on his shoulder. "I could've got into a lot of trouble because of you, you know." Levi says to
Stella.

She frowns a bit and looks down at her lap. "I know... and uhm I'm really sorry Levi..." She bites her lip nervously and lifts up her head. quietly waits for his response, he scoffs as he keeps his eyes onto the TV. "W-What?..." she starts chewing at the inside of her mouth. "You got me mad on purpose... fucking bitch" he whispers in her ear and crosses his arm. He shakes his shoulders so that Stella would get off.

"You wanted to see me to rot in some jail cell." He shakes his head slowly and stands up. "Wha- No i didn't!" Stella begins to panic, she quickly reaches for his leg "I-I swear I didn't mean to!" She pants heavily and looks up at Levi with her pleading eyes.

"Bro... get the fuck off of my leg..." He violently shakes his leg, Stella's body is flong back on the floor. "I'm sorry..." Her heartbeat excels as she feels that he'll leave her. "...You're so fucking slow. You ungrateful little whore."

Her eyes begin to get cloudy, Stella's tears slowly fall down her face as she hyperventilates. "Oh my gosh~~ now you're crying?? fucking crybaby." He groans loudly and walks up the stairs. Stella's eyes widen as she sees him going up the stairs, she grunts with every step as her leg was still limp. Stella hops up the stairs as fast as she can to catch up to him.

"Levi!... wait I'm sorry!" As she's about to grab onto his shirt, her body is tipped onto the floor by the cord of a fan. She screams loudly as her body hits the floor. Stella whimpers loudly and looks over at Levi. He's long gone out of the hallway and into his room.

She hisses as she brings her body back onto her two feet and quickly limps her way into the room. "Levi... I'm sorry." She says as her hand gently pulls on the back of his T-shirt. "I'll try not to anger you I...I swear... can you please just forgive me?" She says with her tearful eyes as she pleads for his forgiveness.

"I'll do anything you ask... just don't be mad at me?" She sniffs and hugs his waist tightly. Stella's head slowly goes up as she hears a little snicker come out of his mouth. "Hmmm you said anything..." He smiles down at her and swiftly brings his hand to the back of her head and pulls tightly onto her hair.

"I wanna fuck you so bad...." He smirks and yanks her head to the bed. Making her body fall onto the bed. She groans loudly and tries to back away from Levi. "Where do you think you're going?... didn't you want to apologize? You don't want me to be mad now... do you?" He slowly grabs onto her ankle and pulls her back closer towards him.

"You should be grateful that I'm not beating the shit out of you. You wanted me to forgive you so... I'll forgive you after I fuck you" He snickers mockingly, making his way to her neck and roughly gripping his throat.

Stella screams loudly as she feels the tight grip on her neck, her hands quickly go up to his arm and starts clawing at it. He quickly pulls down her pants and flings them across the room. Stella eyes widen as she feels the cold breeze on her lower half. Her legs began to kick, "N-...No!" She stammers in the grip he had on her beck and shuts her eyes tightly.

She shrieks loudly as he quickly punches her faces. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" He yells into her face and roughly spreads her legs with both of his hands, finally letting her breathe. She cries loudly as she feels the cold hands sliding up and down her pussy. "I don't... I don't want to" She wuietly says to herself in between the cries.

But I have to... Levi cant be mad at me... I need him. Levi admires her pussy as he begins to pull down his pants and take off his underwear. Stella cries harder and struggles to decide if she wanted to try and run away or stay put. But- I don't want this... I need him... I don't like this!... I need him... She pants heavily and takes the opportunity. She screams loudly as she runs as fast as she can out of the room.