"Try—Try anything, and I'll make it worse on your little boyfriend." he said to her, using his wand to tighten the ropes.

"Wh-" she shut her mouth to keep any sound of pain inside of her, the rope was practically digging into her skin. She refused to give him the satisfaction.

A loud thud was enough to turn their attention away, she turned her head towards the source of the sound.

No!

Harry felt his feet slam into the ground, he fell forward, expecting to hear the crowd cheering.

It was quite the opposite actually.

His hand had let go of the Triwizard Cup.

Was this a part of the task? He hadn't known that the cup would be a port key.

"Harry!" Y/N shouted in an attempt to warn him. Harry froze.

Y/N? He thought, recognizing her voice immediately.

Before he had the chance to turn his vision to the direction of her voice, he felt his scar explode with pain. He grunted, his knees buckling as he clasped his hand around his scar. The pain was far worse than anything he had ever felt.

His wand slipped from his fingers. It felt like his head was being torn apart. He was on the ground, groaning out in pain.

Y/N felt like her heart was being ripped from her chest. The sight itself pained her.

She easily morphed into the same form she had taken before, a hamster. The small form dropped to the ground from where she had been.

and merlin was it painful.

She hadn't even considered the drop, she was sure she had broken something in her foot. Still, she turned back, rushing over to Harry.

She morphed back, wrapping her arms around Harry.

"Go-" Harry said, sounding almost out of breath. "Please Y/N."

"You're an idiot if you think I'm leaving you." She said, trying to help him to his feet.

It was useless. Harry couldn't support his own weight with the amount of pain that continued to course through his body.

She felt a wand prod the side of her neck. Y/N froze in her spot, her hand laced with Harry's.

It was all so quick. It was useless to try and fight back.

Wormtail used his wand to move Y/N and Harry to what now she could see was a massive headstone.

Harry's hand seemed to almost tighten around hers as he read the name on the stone.

T O M   R I D D L E

Y/N felt her heart drop.

Fuck.

Their backs were slammed against the tombstone. The same thick ropes wrapping themselves around the both of them, their hands were still intertwined. It was the only comforting part of the entire situation.

Harry felt like his entire world was ending.

His mind was on one thing. One person in particular.