49

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

Dear Padfoot,

I know this is rather odd to ask but.. you're the only one I can think to ask.. I don't really know how to talk about it in a letter but could we do a fire call? Thanks!

Harry

Harry needed advice. 

He himself had long established the fact that he liked Y/N, it was rather simple. She was everything he could ever want and more. 

He needed to learn what he could do about that, to start, Harry had no clue how to 'flirt', he was far too awkward to come up with something of his own. That's why he needed Sirius.

The only problem was— he needed to get advice on how to flirt.. from Sirius.. for Sirius' daughter.. 

That in itself horrified Harry, but it was necessary, if he waited any longer, surely someone else would come in and take Y/N right from him.

He couldn't have that.

***

The following days were filled with pure excitement from the previous task. Ron himself was delighted to have so much attention. He seemed to be coming up with a new very violent story for each person.

"They grabbed each of my arms.. holding a knife to my throat.. 'keep still' they told me.. and—they beat me up real good.. but I had my wand up my sleeve! I could've taken those mer-idiots anytime I wanted!"

Hermione, Harry, and Y/N just let him go on telling his adventurous tales, it kept Ron happy and busy.

Ron's birthday was celebrated rather simply, Fred and George came in, throwing a bucket of water on his head, then they handed him a three tier, triple chocolate cake to make up for it, Molly sent a bin of 'R' shaped cookies, this year, none were maroon. 

They spent the remainder of the day at the kitchens, where Hermione put away her elf morals to make Ron happy, he ordered something new every half hour and ate at least 25 treacle tarts.

"Hear me out" Ron said, putting his buttered toast down. "If Harry just hissed at the snake, we could make it bite Malfoy's face off"

Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I don't reckon I'll just get away with it Ron" Harry said, plopping a blueberry into his mouth. "Besides where would we get a snake?"

"We could look in the gardens— maybe ask Professor Sprout—"

"Are we done plotting murder against my cousin?" Y/N said, as she raised an eyebrow, then she grinned. "Go for the ankle, then it's painful but not lethal"

Harry and Ron shared a glance, they grinned, then began scribbling notes.

Y/N's eyes lingered on Harry.

His smile is so pretty.. Y/N thought.

Then, she was horrified.

Pfft.

His smile.. it was ugly. Yeah.

Yeah no.

It was so beautifully immaculate. The way his cheeks rose, his eyes squinting ever so slightly, as he gave the brightest smile possible, the way his emerald eyes paired so perfectly with his complexion.