1

"I am bored" you complain and throw your lightsaber up in the air, then catch it again. "Maybe stop throwing around your important lightsaber and put on your coat, we're there" Poe sighs and gently pushes the back of your head when you whine about his protectiveness once again.
You were on your way to Lor San Tekka, the legendary traveller. Though, he also was a long term ally of the Resistance. And he also has something Poe wants, which he didn't tell you what it is once again. Since it is 'confidential' and you're too important to 'know too much' since so many people are after you. As if you aren't fighting alongside him. Or getting an explanation sooner or later every time. After a lot of years you chose to believe he only does it to annoy you now.
Suddenly, you were already stepping inside of Tekka's hut and sitting down, greeting each other.
Bb-8 rolls around your legs and you gently put one hand on top of him so he stops his moving. "Get outside and stay put" you whisper.
Tekka looks you up and down, a smile forming on his lips. "Our last Jedi. How I wish to see you teach your knowledge someday. Here" he continues, putting something in Poe's hand and focusing his attention on him. "This will begin to make things right. I've travelled too far and seen too much to ignore the despair in the galaxy. Without the Jedi there would be no balance in the force. If one person will continue to be able to hold it up, that is the question."
"Well- Because of you, now we have a chance" Poe replies, smirking with the object in his hand tightly. "The General's been after this for a long time."
"Oh, the General? To me, she is royalty."
"Well, she certainly is that."
"All of us hold her in high respect" you add, when suddenly BB-8 bursts in again, informing you that you weren't alone.
Whilst Poe goes outside to check on your company, you turn around to Tekka. "You should hide, sir" you say, trying to protect the man. "You should leave. Go, Jedi" he says, the worry on his face written more clearly than the rivers on Naboo. "Poe, we have to leave! Now!" you shout and start running through marketplaces, sand, rocks, dead bodies.
Coward. You're supposed to be a Jedi. Stop running, you damned coward.
"Stay close!" Poe directs you and takes the lead, running towards your escape ship and you ignore the words of protest in your head. Just as you squish yourself into the Tandem X-Wing, a boom shivers through the aircraft. Poe makes eye contact with you and you grab your guns immediately, BB-8 informing you on the Stormtroopers whereabouts.
Hiding in an X-Wing now. I'm the most pathetic Jedi I've ever heard about.
Once again you ignore those thoughts and shoot down the Stormtroopers. Poe jumps out of the ship and you take his hand to step out as well. "No need to check thoroughly, it can be fixed! Didn't hit the turbine, but next to it- though we don't have the time" you say and crack your neck. "Hold yourself back" is all that Poe says before turning himself towards BB-8.
Your eyes catch a villager being threatened by two Stormtroopers. A quick look back shows you that Poe is distracted, and you take the chance. With one quick motion, the Stormtrooper's weapons are pulled away and you push the Stormtroopers themselves into the ground. The villager runs off and you go back again, as if you were just looking out for a safe passage through the mess, hands hitting each other to clean off excess sand and then clean up your hair.

Poe had already gone further and you followed him quickly, hiding behind a kind of wall. You couldn't really tell, it was too dark to see. "What are you doing?" you whisper and Poe shushes you, taking you aback. Slowly, your eyes rise above the edge to find Tekka, in front of what seems to be- the Kylo Ren- in front of who seems to be Tekka. Suddenly, Poe stands up and tries to shoot him, but Kylo stops the blast midway through the air. "Poe!" you shout and jump up, wanting to help your friend, but he yells at you instead. "For fuck's sake, run for once! Just run for yourself, nothing else!" he shouts, before the Stormtroopers get to him. For a quick second you freeze, and as you turn your eyes get stuck on the mask of Kylo Ren. If he looked back at you wasn't sure, but you felt he did.
Quicker than ever before you ran and ran, trying to escape the Stormtroopers following you from a distance. They weren't many, but enough to destroy your ship beyond saving. You check the turbine, looking at it almost completely fixed. "Thanks BB-8" you smile and do one last touch up before jumping into the X-Wing and taking off, leaving Poe and BB-8 behind, unsure were they are and wether they would be okay.