4: Gotta go Speed

hehehe. lore go bonk. starting to actually intertwine this with the episodes.

-----

Vim is getting bored being a normal Vheicon. They want to experience the lore of Transformers Prime. They want action.

V-13 looks through the records on the Nemisis files. According to the timeline, they will be lucky to witness Speed Metal.

"Soundwave. Can I have a ground bridge to (insert coordinates)?" Vim asks the silent mech.

Soundwave nods and activates the alien transport.

Vim smiles. "Thanks buddy. I'll record everything for yah. It's going to be funny."

*Bee's POV, Street racing track.*

'This seems like a bad idea, but jack has got to get the girl.' Bumblebee lined himself up with the other racers.

The announcer lady in flashy clothing lifted up a flag. "Are you ready?! Start your engines. THREE, TWO, GO GO GO!" She violently swings the flag down.

All the racers speed off. At the first turn, a familiar red Austin passed him.

'Scrap, a Decepticon is here.' Bee grew nervous.

*Vim/V-13 3-POV*

Vim has changed their pain job to be mostly black with brown highlights. With in a few moments three cars fly off of the track. They follow the vehicles away from the race. Vim watched them from a distance. Eventually some excitement comes on. Knockout grabbed Vince, the wrong human, and drove off.

Soon enough they were in the Nevada desert. Vim sat down behind Bumblebee and munched on some small solid Or-energon cubes.

Knockout gloats about his looks, his speed and the Decepticons. Then the Autobot groundbridge appeared. Knockout freakin' books it. Optimus Prime rams him like the truck on alien steroids he is. The Prime transforms and rips off Knockouts door to pull out Vince.Vim laughs at Knockout complaining about his missing door. Then Knockout drives off.

Vim stops recording and walks up to the Autobots. "Hey J. Thanks for the orange juice. Did the other workers give some of the tip to you?"

Bumblebee and Optimus flinched into a defensive stance while facing the mis-colored Vheicon.

"Eh don't worry. I will only try to fight you guys to keep my position in the Decepticon ranks." Vim pulls some Or-energon cubes and a paper out of his subspace. "I went to the fast-food restaurant for some ingredients. I made Orange Juice Energon! you guys can have this. It also has the recipe to make some more. And of I were you guys, I will start collecting some rare minerals and ores from abandoned energon mines. Then you can pay rent to the government."

Vim drives off after Knockout while holding his removed door. "Remember to not tell the cons about me!" Vim shouts out to the confused bots.

Vim was able to catch up to Knockout just before the groundbridge closed. "I grabbed your door."

Knockout sighed and walked off to the med bay. Vim followed. Once Knockout was done re attaching the now repaired door, V-13 helped Breakdown polish him.

*Later at an early morning race.*

"- GO GO GO!" The flag rushes down again. Vim starts driving backwards. They passed every racer and won some prize money.

"Can you leave your car to get a picture?" the announcer asked after some workers put the money in Vim's trunk.

The, alien disappearing or bogos binted, meme sound blasts through the hood. and V-13 disappears with the money.

"Welp. I think an underground gas line broke..." The announcer said. "Everyone head home."

-----

Memes am I right. Please vote and share this story with others. It would be nice if you put down some crazy ideas or funny quotes to use.

until next chapter, remember, one can be allergic to the insides of a cat too. that was a strange Monday in vet sciences for me.