Chapter | 13

Chantal POV

- July 7 2021

"I brought you all here for your own safety. Nothing more nothing less and if you don't believe me that's on you. If you want to leave then go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you but I suggest you reconsider staying because sure enough some people are after you and want you all dead. " I spoke honestly with soft yet a warning voice.

It was only the five of us in the room as I suggested to privately talk to the four of them and because Irene, Joy and Seulgi would just be of a distraction if they were in here.

"So what is your decisions? Would you like some more time to think?" None of them were talking and they were just sharing looks with each other and then stares at me from time to time. A sigh left my lips. "Since you are all not ready to talk and make a decis-"

"I!- I would like to stay Ms.Chantal. " Jennie said, her voice shaky and a bit hesitant. She was really nervous. "Anyone else? " I asked and again... They shared looks, almost giving the impression of them talking with their eyes to each other.

"I'm staying too. " Jisoo spoke for the first time, she sounded less hesitant than her demeanor showed. I looked at Rosé and she nodded with a nervous smile, also agreeing on staying. Three down one more to go.

My eyes traveled towards Lisa and she was eyeing me oddly. "How can we guarantee that you won't be hurting us? " she spoke up, suspicion lacing her voice.

"As I said Ms.Manobal. You are safe here and I, nor my people will do anything that will put you in any harms way. I swear." I reassured raising my right hand to symbolize my honesty.

"Then...I think its better if I stay as well." Lisa replied...

"Its settled then. I formally welcome you to my humble home." I smiled for the first time today and I earned a sweet smile from Chaeyoung and Jennie.

There was a comfortable silence in the room but then it quickly shifted to an uncomfortable one. "I-...Is there anything you would like to know? " I asked them and I earned different looks from each one of them.

"Y-you uhmm..." Chaeyoung started but she stopped before she can utter another word. She was clearly too shy and nervous to speak. "Go on. " I urged her softly and she looked directly to my eyes. "I- I'd...Please take care of us and uhmm....thank you. " she's so soft and cute gohhhdd..

"Yes, of course...It's my honor to-" Before I can finish, I heard several gun shots outside. "What the Hell!?"

-
_________
Lisa POV

-
In the middle of our peaceful conversation, loud gun shots emitted from outside the manor. "What the hell?!" Chantal yelled and she rushed out of the room.

Me and the girls shared worried looks. "What's going on? " Jennie asked in confusion. "I feel nervous. Let's take a look? " Chaeyoung proposed and we glanced at each other and nodded. "Let's just stay low, incase it is a shooting. " Jisoo said and that's exactly what we did.

We got out of the room and stayed low until we got into the elevator. After getting in the elevator closed and I told them to prepare them selves once the doors slide open. Once it opened the gun shots got louder. The four of us cautiously got out of the elevator and hide behind the sofa. "This is not safe. " chaeyoung pointed out nervously and Jisoo comforted her by putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Where's Chantal?!" Jennie whispered harshly and took a quick glance at the garden where the gun shots are coming from... "I can't see anything! " She claimed.

"Lets move! " Jisoo said and just like before we took caution while we hide. Now we were next to the windows while taking cover behind the walls.

We all again cautiously took a peak through the glass window when we heard Chantal screaming profanities. "You little b*stards better fucking run!!!" She was hidding behind a tree near by while someone beyond the giant wall was shooting from outside or on top of the wall.

When the shooting subsided Chantal began to move and that's when I noticed there was other people closing in the wall where the shooters were. In a twist of faith as one guy was getting close one of the shooter have seemed to shoot him in the leg.

The dude fell to the ground. While he was bleeding, clearly in pain, from afar I could see the gun of the shooter pointed at the man. Everything is happening too fast. I heard Jennie, Chaeyoung and Jisoo gasp because they can clearly see what I was seeing. A man is about to get killed and we are about to witness just that!!!

A gun fire echoed, I was horrified to say the least. All four of us are. But in a turn of events Chantal somehow got the chance to shield the man who was now shaking in fear on the floor. Chantal stood tall in front of him...

But everyone who was there clearly saw how her own blood began to stain her blue dress. She was shot. "Oh God." Chaeyoung whispered. We were all shocked. This all happened in...what?... A single second?

Then two more gun shots echoed in the whole manor. I'm too scared to even look. Too scared to witness her fall to the ground and bleed to death.

When I opened my eyes...

The shock was evident on everyone's faces when, Chantal was still standing now, pointing her gun towards the culprits. "Too bad...You missed twice! " She said in monotone and shot twice.

To my surprise two men fell from the wall and down to the grass.

"Holly shit..."

-🦋