Chapter 15: Old Song brings back memories & Harmony returns

As all trolls believed that hope was all lost, one random remix troll grabbed a mic that was thrown by the Heavy Metal king earlier, then placed it where his heart would be as it glowed for an unknown reason. The glowing heart beated on the microphone as it went to he large radios catching everyone's attention. Then another remix troll who was next to the other remix troll who is still holding the microphone close to his chest, beatboxing rapidly on the tone of the heartbeat.

"Those are my trolls creating music." The queen of Remix said in surprised but happy tone. As her and her brother and friends are also in shock.

However for Victoria, she clapped both her hands together as her heart glowed in a violet color and then tapped her boots in a repeating tone and looked at her trolls as they also copied her movements, causing a loud sound that made every troll in the concert where Mark was originally played in.

"King Mark can't take away something from inside us to reunite his family." Jaylin announced to the crowd and turned at Mark who is still crying but stopped then looked at her in confusion.

"Because that is where our music actually comes from."

"It started with the strings but now it come from us." Sonic said as Silver and Shadow smiled a bit at Sonic's words.

Then the Lullaby trolls started to hum with their own vocals and then the other trolls hearts started to glow as well.

"Yeah, it comes from our curiosity."  Oscear said.

"Our lives." Victoria says next.

"Our history." Sarah added.

"Our loved ones." Jaylin said that warmed up Mark a bit.

"Now, your getting it." Linda said to Mark as she put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down from crying.

Poppy including her friends, the leaders, and the ambassadors smiled then taking a deep breath starting to sing a new genre to everyone in surprise.

"We got all the ways to be"

"What's my name? 2x"

"W-I-C-K-E-D"

"Say it louder"

"Crashing the party guess they lost my invitation, friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion" Poppy and Bard sang together.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior, happily ever after with a little favor" Trollex and Synth sang together.

"Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions, we're gonna steal the show and leave'em all defenseless" Quincy and Trollzart sang next.

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated, so raise your voices and let's get it activated!" Essence and Delta sang last.

"Long liven having some fun!"

"We take what we want"

"There's so many ways to be WICKED"

"With us evil lives on"

"The right side of wrong"

"There's so many ways to be WICKED"

As Sarah remembered the song; she joined in,

"This is all hands on deck"

"Calling out to last boys and girls"

"I'm getting tired of the disrespect"