Chapter 8: To Rythm and Blues forest part 1

(Sorry to all the people who read my story, but I'm with my family in another country and the internet here is kinda slow, but that didn't mean I can't make my story. Without further ado let's continue reading my story.)

3rd POV:
After everyone introduce themselves to the other leaders of the other tribes I realized that we need to go to Victoria, because I believe that she might help us to stop King Mark, and his trolls from doing his evil plan on destroying music and turning them all into Heavy Metal.

 "Alright everyone." I said standing straight and everyone looks at me to pay attention for what I'm about to say. "Before we begin our journey to the Rythm and Blue forest and Electronic Mountain. I need everyone to get into their position on guarding our kingdom/home."

"Cream, Cheese, Marine, and Ray, I want you to find Whisper and Tangle, so that we can borrow the whispers to power up our wispon's and make sure to find all of the whispers so that they won't get caught by Mark, nor his trolls. And Cream, make sure that your mother is safe as well." "Yes, Queen Jaylin!" "Chao!" 

Cream, her friend Cheese, Marine, and Ray salute to their queen then they immediately left to find Whisper, Tangle, even Cream's mother; Vanilla. 

"Tails, Omega, Wave, Fiona, and Rouge. I want you all to make sure that you guys can track down our locations, secure our kingdom, and call our radars to tell us what is going to happen to our home."

"Yes, Jaylin!" Tails, Omega, Wave, Fiona, and Rouge said while they went to the computers and gave them a device that can track them on where they're located in.

 "Knuckles, Blaze, Amy, Jet, Storm, Mighty, Zero, and Gadget. I want you all to fight the Heavy Metal trolls who are trying to get in our kingdom and never give up your strength on fight them."

 "Yes, Jaylin!" Knuckles, Blaze, Amy, Jet, Storm, Mighty, Zero, and Gadget also saluted to their queen and went to a diffrent room to grab their weapons/gear.

 "And finally, Scourge, Ken Khan, Predator, Lightning, Lynx, Razor also you too Crusher, and Eclipse. I want all of you guys to help and heal the ones who are too injured to fight also help out your friends who are struggling to fight the heavy metal trolls even their king himself."

 "Yes, our queen!" They all nodded in response while standing straight.

"And I'll be taking my brother, Sonic, Silver  and Shadow, to our adventure to Rythm and Blue forest." The queen of Remix told them, while Silver, Shadow, and Sonic walk up right next to her and nodded their heads to everyone. 

After everyone was now doing their job, Queen Jaylin, Sonic, Silver and Shadow were now with the other leaders also the ambassadors and their friends while they jump on their Ballon and Ship. 

"Jaylin." Shadow, Silver, and Sonic said her name while she turn around to see what's seems to bother them. 

"Yes?" She responded.

"Sis, are sure it's a good idea to help them-?" Sonic said but was then cut off by, Shadow.  

"After what they did to us and how they reacted to our music.-" Shadow said almost in anger until he was also cut of by, Silver.

 "Yeah, not to mention they banish our ancestors just because we we're know to be more talented and more meaningful." 

She almost face palm by Silver's response but didn't, because what they all said was right. So, she said "I know guys, but right now we need to help them and it's just the past, of course what they did was wrong but look at them, do they look like they want to harm us now?" Jaylin questioned them also looking at the others. 

"No, not really." Sonic said in response while Silver and Shadow, stayed quiet. "Exactly." After their little conversation they went on the air balloon except for Silver and Shadow, because Shadow, can use his rocket shoes while Silver, can us his psychokinesis to fly. And now their on they way to Rhythm and Blue forest, but little did they know 4 pair of red eyes were looking right at them and then it's mouth open to show sharp teeth that looked more like a smile and then decided to follow them by hiding in the shadow/bushes/ trees.