Prolouge

In the beginning, there was silence. Until one day someone made a sound, and the sound turn into music. Instead of having six strings there were twelve in total.

There's Pop, Funk, Classical, Techno, Country and Hard Rock. The others were Lullaby, J-pop, R&B, Heavy Metal, Electronic, and Remix. The ancestors took twelve strings and together they had a huge great party. But one day, the six ancestors grew more weary about the other six.

Lullaby's music are way to sleepy. The J-pop were confusing and emotional. The R&B were getting more dramatic. Electronic were more energetic and powerful. Heavy metal were getting more violent and more louder. Remix was more weird and questionable.

The twelve ancestors argue about each their music. Some of the six disagree to get along about being equal while the other six just want everything to be right and good. Until then, the six banish the other six to clear history. Instead of having twelve they change it into six. And the other six were forgotten by many tribe members. So the other six went to their own ways after being banished.

The Lullaby's live in the far depths of the sea, where they live close to the trench. The J-pop use their wings to fly around their meadows. The R&B live in a forest filled with pink and purple flowers around it. The heavy metal live in a dark cave in a dead forest. The electronic also use their wings to live high in the clouds. The generation live in a city surrounded by a cloud barrier.

Since then, no other tribes remember about the other six tribes ever since that day. The other six have decide to hold the truth in their own hands. Until one day...

We flew rights pass through a dried and dead forest into a cave filled with lava and skulls, as we could also hear Heavy Metal music inside. As we go inside we see the trolls and their leader who is standing on a pile filled with skulls with his guitar also made out of skulls which are in his hands; playing it and also singing.

He's a muscular Heavy Metal who's skin color is grey

He's a muscular Heavy Metal who's skin color is grey. He even has a jacket that's covering half of the top part of his body but wearing a dark green shirt underneath it, and his sleeves are long but with some torn up holes in them. He even has ripped dark blue pants with sharp, pointy thorns on each side and the shoes had metal rings in the side. His eyes color was dark green with diamond shape red pupils, but however his left eyes had three scars that he got during a fight. He has green horns on each side on his head and his hair style is a half shaved also the color; dark red. His ears are shown to be pointy. But when he pulled his tongue out, he had a piecing in it (Idk if it's called a tongue ring.) His tail was even grey but with two pointy star like shapes on top of one another. And he even wears thorn bracelets with fingerless gloves on him.

 And he even wears thorn bracelets with fingerless gloves on him