~24~

Natasha is now packing her stuff, ignoring every one of them who was trying to take a glimpse of her, looking at her, taking videos of her so that they could write something about it. They're not that stressed anymore or not even trying to hide the fact that most of them aren't working. No one is helping her either...if she's being honest, only Maria, Fury, and...Steve was the only ones who helped her with her work. Meanwhile, Sitwell is waiting in the lobby, waiting for her to leave.

When they saw Natasha coming out of her office carrying a box, they immediately stop looking and minded their own business. It kinda makes Natasha uncomfortable, I mean, who wouldn't? People are looking at you pack your things up because you're getting deported. They didn't even help her open there even though they clearly saw her needing help with the door because of what she was carrying.

She was about to shout Steve's name when suddenly she remembers that he was not there. Not with her.

She sighed, "Sam?" she called for him.

She then saw him talking with a woman, "Sam," she called him again.

Sam immediately turned around, "Yes, Miss Romanoff," he said.

"I need you to send this package to this address," She said giving the box to him.

"This address right here," she said showing him the address.

Sam then saw him, "Can you do that?" Natasha asked him.

"Yes, sure," he answered looking at the address.

"Uhm, Miss Romanoff," He said looking at someone.

"What? What?" Natasha asked, following his gaze.

As she follows his gaze, she saw him.

"Hey," Steve greeted her, everybody turned their heads around looking at Steve and Natasha, feeling the tension among them.

Natasha was speechless, "Steve," she said as she finally caught her voice again.

She looks around to see everybody watching them, "Darn it," She whispered. She then noticed Steve panting, she made a confused face.

"Why- Why are you panting?" She asked him.

"Because I've been running," he answered, can't take his eyes off her, afraid that she'll be gone when he did.

"Really? From Alaska?" Natasha asked, sarcastically.

"I need to talk to you," Steve said.

"Damn, the sexual tension," Daisy whispered.

"Yeah? Well, I don't have time to talk, I need to be somewhere by the end of the day," She said, turning around from Steve.

"Natasha," he called her but she chose to ignore him.

"I need the boxes to go out today," She told Sam.

"NATASHA! STOP TALKING!" As much as he actually hates shouting/snapping at her, he has to now just to get her attention.

Natasha flinched and looks at him, annoyed. He can see her eyes getting watery right now. She then glares at every one of those who are watching them making them turn around, scared.

"I have something to say, okay?" He said.

"Okay," Natasha said, biting her tongue, trying to not cry. Not right now.

"Let's just take a second," Steve said.

"Fine, what?" Natasha asked him, finally giving in.

"A few days ago, I loved you, I used to dream about you getting hit by a car or getting poisoned, " Steve was cut off by Natasha.