"What are you going to do with your share, huh?" Ben released me and glanced down towards me. I shrugged, never considering that I'd ever have enough money to simply buy whatever I wanted.

At one point in my life, I thought that I was secure financially. But since then, my relationship with money has been strained as there's never been enough of it to go around nor stay long enough to help me.

I put my hands into my pockets and removed my eyes from Santi's phone. My eyes met his that were already staring at my face affectionately. "I don't know...maybe I'll start buying books for that library." I offered a small smile to which Santi eagerly reciprocated.

"Never spend your money until it's in your pocket, Benjamin." Fish warned, approaching Ben and clapping him on the shoulder as a physical caution. I hummed in response and watched as they walked further into the crate.

"Well, I'm just sayin', I'm gonna get that Ferrari, man." Ben shrugged and started to remove guns from the wall, inspecting them closely for which ones he preferred.

Fish scoffed and rolled his eyes, pushing Ben out of the way so he too would browse the weapons.  "How original." He stated, earning a shove from Ben in return.

"See anything you like?" Santi asked lowly, leaning close to my ear. I turned towards him, my eyes quickly taking him in, from his silvery-streaked black curls, to his chain that disappeared beneath his dark navy shirt. He hadn't shaved for a few days, which had resulted in a noticeable scruff of salt-and-pepper shadows of hair.

Maybe facial hair wasn't that bad.

My eyes then surveyed the weapons and I took my time in admiring them all. "I don't know, Santi." I honestly answered, then feeling a sensation around my wrist. He was softly removing my hand from my pocket.

"This is my personal gun..." He whispered, removing the gun from his waistband and positioning my hand around the grip. "If you like it, you can have it or I can find you something different, okay?" He continued, watching the way my hand automatically grasped the gun, weighing it in my grip.

I pondered the weapon carefully and flipped it over several times. "I thought it would be bigger." I smirked, my eyes teasingly flicked to his face as he stared down at me with an entertained smile and a deep hum of approval.

He chuckled and took a step closer, causing our chests to almost touch. "With the same amount of pressure on the trigger, you're gonna get the same result from any other gun, sweetheart. Mine just knows what you want." He chided, patting my elbow softly and walking towards Tom who had signaled for him.

"What about the bird?" Tom questioned Will, who was still leaning on the wall and considering the complexity of the entire situation. Santi joined their conversation and crossed his arms as he listened.

"Well, he said that if we're there with three million bucks, he'll be there." Will returned, shrugging and placing his hands into his pockets as Tom scratched his neck.

Santi clapped once and nodded is resolution. "So we got a bird, we got a van, we got Lorea confirmed in the house with the money." He quipped, waiting for Tom to answer in a final manner. I was silently studying their body language and movements to understand where the conversation was headed.

"All right, give me-give me a minute." Tom sighed and retreated outside, half-closing the door of the storage container behind him. Santi immediately followed him out, closing the other door to contain us safely inside.

I returned my attention back to the pistol in my hands. Maybe I had lied to Santi before. Whatever Glock this was, and I assumed it was a Glock 41, was heavy as hell. I was positive that it would have a serious recoil and would obliterate anything it its path. I aimed it towards the wall and looked down the sights.