Premiere <3

I got a part in season 4 of stranger things and today is the premiere, which I am so nervous about but my boyfriend Noah is used to this stuff already so I know he will be there for me. "I don't know if I can do this" I mumbled whilst feeling my heartrate quicken and my breath hitch. Noah intertwined our hands, "you have got this, I will be with you the whole time" he said reassuringly.

I looked out the tainted black window of our limo and sighed, "I am scared they wont like me". I turned towards Noah; his eyes scanned my face as his frown deepened, "who?" he asked. "Your fans" I admitted. He nodded slightly before smiling sadly, "fans can be judgemental but if anyone says anything horrible to you, I will be here for you. Promise". I purse my lips and nod gently; he looks at me sadly before whispering "I love you". I grinned slightly, "I love you" I whispered back.

We lean in closer towards each other until we hear a loud nock on the window, Noah chuckles slightly. He pushes open the car door and grabs my hand, "Ready?" he asks. I look out at the bright, flashing aura of lights and gulp, "let's do it" I stutter. Noah smirks and steps out the car, his bodyguard holds the car door open as Noah reaches in the car and takes my hand. "breathe" he whispers to me whilst he helps me out the car. I take a deep breath and nod before Noah wraps his arm around my shoulder, and we start walking down the carpet.

Cameras flash continuously, people scream at the top of their lungs and music blares from inside the stranger things premiere event. I force a fake smile and wave occasionally at some fans and paparazzi. Noah however is perfect; he's acting so natural and calm. He smiles brightly at some screaming fans, causing them to yell even louder. I hold my hands to my ears slightly, Noah laughed and guided me into the building. 

We walk towards the other cast members hand in hand, Caleb and Gaten come sprinting towards us. Gaten hugs us both tightly, almost lifting us off the floor. I laugh and give Caleb a gentle hug. "So, Y/N, you're first premiere!" Caleb exclaims. I nod and look back out at the sea of lights, "yeah" I mutter and grip Noah's hand tighter. "You'll be fine, we have the group pictures in a minute and then solo pictures" Caleb exclaims, he notices my tight hold on Noah's hand and smirks. "You will have to take the solo pictures on your own though" Caleb laughs. I breathe in a shaky breath, "I know".

Millie and Sadie approach, we all exchange hugs and small talk before it's time for the group pictures. "Okay Y/N and Noah stand next to each other, over there!" The camera man shouts as the audience goes wild in the background. Me and Noah position ourselves amongst everyone else, he wraps his arm around my waist and I place my hand on his chest.

Everyone gets into their locations; Gaten stands next to me smiling brightly. Finn and Millie are in the centre and the duffers are next to them. The rest of the cast all stand behind, close together and all expressing bright grins. We take a couple of pictures and then David lies down Infront of us all with his head resting on his hand, we all burst out into laughter and take a couple of funny group pictures.

Time skip

Now it's time for the solo pictures, well my turn. I get to go last, which is really nerve-racking. Noah went before me and of course he looked perfect as always, I felt butterflies just looking at him. Millie pointed out my sudden lack in breath and flush in my cheeks, she laughed "seriously Y/N?". I looked down and shrugged it off, "what he looks really good" I mutter. She rolls her eyes and says, "Your turn". I suddenly take in a gush of air and feel an instant sickly feeling in my stomach. Millie gives me a soft look and whispers, "you look great just stay calm". I thank her and walk down the carpet.

I pose for the cameras as neutrally as possible, waving gently and placing my hand on my hip. "Y/N over here!" The paparazzi shout, I smile in their direction and blow a kiss. "Y/N! what role do you play in the show!" Someone shouts. I consider their question whilst brushing my hair off my shoulder, "a big one!" I giggle. The fans cheer and shout more questions. "How are you and Noah?" Someone yells, "we are doing great, Noah is so kind and caring" I exclaim. I pose for a few more photos before walking off the red carpet confidently.

I approach Noah who has a stunned expression on his face, I blush and tilt my head down. Finn chuckles and nudges Noah, "breathe man". Noah blushes and scratches the back of his neck, "you... you were amazing" he exclaims. I blush too and look at them both, "I don't know what happened, I had a sudden surge of confidence" I say. Noah pulls me into his arms, hugging me tightly and placing a quick kiss on my head. I close my eyes a breathe his familiar scent in, Finn clears his throat "my cue to leave".

We both laugh and pull away from each other, I look up into Noah's eyes and my cheeks flush pink. He smirks and kisses me quickly; I smile uncontrollably and look down at the heals I'm wearing. "Okay, wow yeah I really should leave" Finn says sarcastically. Noah rolls his eyes and I giggled as all three of us head over to the rest of the group.

"Congrats everyone, another successful premiere!" The duffers shout, everyone cheers and applauds. The duffers walk over to me and smile, "not as bad as you thought it would be" Ross states hopefully, "yeah it was really fun" I admit then say, "but without Noah, I wouldn't have been able to walk the carpet".  "No that was all you baby" Noah says, "she looked incredible on the carpet. Did you see? I mean she looked gorgeous and-" Noah mutters, Matt laughs which cuts him off. Noah chuckles awkwardly whilst his cheeks flush pink, I purse my lips to hold back my smile.

"Jeez we get it!" Millie laughs, she overheard the whole conversation. Finn joins us too, "can't take them anywhere" he says sarcastically. Noah glares at him, Finn shrugs "What you were practically making out in front of me" He laughs. My eyes widen as I feel heat rush through me. Noah looked shocked but he quickly shouts, "that's such an over exaggeration Finn!". Millie and Finn both exploded into laughter, "were joking!" they say.

Hey everyone, hope you liked this imagine!

pls vote and also comment if you have any recommendations

Steph <3