𝟗𝟏

one day, harry was playing soft notes on his guitar while you are laying on his couch with a small book between your hands. while you were deep inside your head reading your book, harry looked up from his instrument and gave a small grin.

he believes that was the day he feel in love with you.

that was four years ago.

he still can't believe it still has taken him this long to confess his feelings for you. honestly, the only thing that's holding him back is that he doesn't wanna ruin what you guys have already.

he consider you his best friend. the person who he can always count on. someone who is patient with him and will always stick by his side. you are literally the first person he calls when he's in trouble or when he has good news.

also don't get him started with how many songs he wrote about you. i mean even some of the songs are his most popular ones. sometimes when he sees you jamming out to one of the songs; it makes his stomach do a flip. it feels like such a surreal moment.

"harry! come on! it's about to be sunset!"

harry clicked out of his trance and saw you running out the back door. he gently put down the dishes he had in his hand and followed right behind you.

you and harry had this tradition where every last day of the month, you guys will watch the sunset together. it's a stupid tradition, sure. but something about saying goodbye to a memory-filled month to re-enter a fresh new one seemed nice.

besides it's a full moon in taurus tonight. who was wanting to miss that as well?

harry now sits beside you in his chair while you are already cuddled up in yours with your soft gray blanket that you always have with you.

"i hope to see lots purple in this sunset," you spoke with a lot excitement. harry always found it cute how exicted you get about y'all's monthly sunsets.

"what do you hope for in may?" harry asked you.

you sat there and grinned for a second. you turned to your side to see his warm green eyes that was touched by the sun. you always loved looking at his eyes during the sunset as well.

"i hope for a stress free month and lots of abundance to happen for us. what about you, harry?"

"i don't know yet."

he was being honest. he truly doesn't know what to say. i mean he hopes that he can grow the balls and tell you his feelings, but he's a fucking pussy.

"that's okay, you don't need to hope for anything. just welcoming what comes next is enough," you smiled.

this is the reason why harry is so in love with you. you're so patient and kind that it makes him melt every time. he adores you so much that it hurts.

"oh my god! look it's happening!"

harry's eyes flicker up to see the sunset setting. it's truly a masterpiece. you both sat there in awe by how the earth and sun is making such a beautiful view.

harry would rather be no where else now. he can just feel that he belongs to be here with you. the moment feels so right that harry feels like he should-

"i love you."

you looked away from the sunset to be met with harry's heart pupil eyes. you were shocked to hear those words but to be honest they were words that you only dreamed of harry to say to you.

you didn't know how to exactly react though because you and harry never cross this stage of intimacy before. you were freaking out so much that all you can say back was —

"i love you too."