chapter 3: now it begins

Start from the beginning

Cube: "i have no idea. It is very dark where i am"

Y/n: "well that doesn't really help..."

I begin looking around my room atleast that's what i think i'm in. I begin looking around checking my bed, drawer, the toy basket, behind the mirror.

Y/n: 'hm, just where in the hell are you?' I think with my hand scratching my head

Then i look at the one place i didn't check and it is the closet.

Y/n: 'how the hell did i not notice that?'

Y/n: "well if you aren't here, then you're on your own."

Cube: "what?! That does not make me feel assured master!"

Y/n: "well i wasn't really trying to assure you, i'm just saying if you ain't here, then you ain't here."

I start approaching the closet, once i get close i open it to see clothing that is hanged on a bar. Shortly after i look down to see a cube that is in the middle of the closet, in the open.

Y/n: "ah there you are."

I pick it up and hold it in my hand.

Y/n: "see you were here all along. You should trust me more."

Cube: "trust you!? It sounded like you were gonna leave me if i wasn't in there!"

Y/n: "hey dont shout at me. You're a cube that can transform into anything, you have a conscience and can see through my eyes, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding me."

Cube: "yea i know that, but what if i dont even know where i am?!"

Y/n: "well, that sounds like a you problem."

Cube: "bruh."

Y/n: "alright i think i'll cut this argument short, so i'll put you in my pocket."

I put him in my pocket in my shorts to soon realize it doesn't fit.

Cube: "*sigh* lemme do it for you"

The cube transforms into a smaller version of itself to where it can fit my pocket with ease.

Y/n: "thanks."i put the cube in my pocket

Y/n: "alright, now wha-"

Before i finish the sentence a massive headache hits me and memories start flashing in my mind.

Y/n: "AHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

I grab my head. Like i'm holding on for dear life.

After a few seconds the headache left as fast as it came.

Y/n: "holy. i was NOT expecting that."

Cube: "master are you allright?!"

Y/n: "huh? Oh yea i'm fine just a little dazed i guess..." my heart was pounding due to the headache, so i calm myself down by doing deep breathes

Y/n: "...atleast i know who i am now so that's good."

Y/n: "So basically the memories that hit me is everything up until now. I'm a 7 year old kid with the same first name in my old life. Convenient. And i can understand japanese now."

Y/n: "i'm in japan too. And my last name has changed to Uzaki."

Y/n: "and i have a mom no dad sadly... and i have a big sister, so that's cool"

Y/n: "though from the memories i didn't see anything about demi-humans nor powers..."

Y/n: "odd... isn't there supposed to be powers And demi-humans?"