She slammed the door behind me and I heard her cry.

Fuck.

What did I do? I know she has hardcore feelings for me, and surprisingly; I do feel the same back.

I loved her since we were kids but I can't be with her. I'm known to have a reputation, I'm known to fucking girls and having fun. I don't want to have her caught in the mess. I don't want to hurt her, that's why I kept saying I don't feel the same because I don't want to hurt her if we were to ever date.

Avery deserves a better man than me, I'm not a good person. I'm just like Derek, a party animal who uses girls for sex and fun.

College made me this way, I hung out with the wrong crowd because that's who I am. I'm a party animal, I drink alcohol and sleep around because that's my reputation; and people see me for that.

That's how college guys are, we don't do serious relationships, long term. We just have fun.

If Avery and I were to get together, I'm just going to hurt her and I can't put that heavy weight on her.

I sat down at the top of the staircase and put my head in my hands. I've screwed up big time.

Avery—

I stood up and changed into some comfortable clothes, and jumped into bed.

@averyjohnson falling for you was a mistake.

liked by @jvck.j , @jackgilinsky , @madisonbeer and 12,890 others

@madisonbeer what's wrong? Did Derek hurt you?

@derek_luh @madisonbeer are you serious?

@staskaranikolaou what's wrong baby girl?

@jvck.j what happened Avery?

I shut off my phone and started crying. I'm in love with Jack and it's killing me inside, knowing I can't have him.

He's not mine. Loving him is slowly killing me

He said he can't love me for his reputation, is he doing this to protect me?

The door opened and close, I felt the bed dip and I opened my eyes to see Gilinsky staring at me. "What do you want?" I asked and turned to face my back to him.

He climbed into bed and pulled me close to him by my waist. I just laid there not acknowledging him.

"I'm sorry princess." He whispered and pushed my hair back.