04

I wrapped my arms around Jack as I walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

He grabbed both my hands and pinned them against the wall.

"I hope your feelings for me didn't go away." He said and teased me with a kiss.

His lips faintly touched mines. "Jack. I thought you said you didn't like me. Why do you keep teasing me if you don't like me." I said and stared up at him.

He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes, "do you want me to stop? I can entertain someone else" he unpin my hands and backed up.

"No I want you." I pulled him closed by the helm of his shirt. He smirked at me.

"You sure. I don't mind entertaining another girl. Tease her, make her cu-

"Stop" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You jealous?" He laughed. He walked over to the end of the bed and sat down.

He licked his lips and stared at me, up and down. "Come here." He said with demanding eyes.

I listened and walked over to him. He pulled me onto his lap, "let me pleasure you." He said.

"No" I said and bit my lip.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because."

"Because why Avery, you tell me you have a crush on me and yet you won't let me pleasure you" he said and traced his finger along my arm.

"Jack stop playing with my feelings. You tell me you don't like me and yet you keep giving me these signs" I stood up from him and paced around the room.

"So do you like me or not, just tell me so I can move on from you." I said and glared at him.

"I do like you, but I can't be with you." He said and leaned back on the bed.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because. It'll ruin my reputation" he said.

"FUCK YOU" I slapped him across the face.

"You have a reputation? Of what? Fucking girls left and right so that they can bow down at you." I scoffed.

"You have a problem with me fucking girls at my liking." He laughed at me.

"Fuck you Jack, it was a mistake crushing on you knowing you'll be an ass" I unlocked the door and opening it, hoping he'll get the idea and leave.

"You can leave, and to think falling for a guy who I grew up with since we were kids. It's a mistake." I said and looked the other way.

He stormed out, and before he disappeared downstairs; he turned to look at me.

"I actually do like you, I mean did, I was messing with you this whole time. I actually did like you more than a friend but you're a bitch." he said and stormed off.

I slammed the door and slid down the wall again. This time I started crying.

Gilinsky—