𝐈𝐈 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Upon entering the house or manor Anna and the other three males had to watch as Feyre reunited with her two sisters. But soon after the three biological sisters' eyes met. Anna was quick to take the other three to another room. Waving them over to follow her. So that the three sisters could speak to each other in private. Anna knew they needed a moment alone together.

The three males followed Anna obediently and quickly knowing what she was doing. As she waved them into another sitting room. All four were soon sitting in a room and getting comfortable. Azriel and Cassian were standing and leaning against a wall with their black wings.

Which Anna saw and tried to keep them in memory. So that she could draw them later on. But the thought was put to the back of her mind. When she and Rhysand sat on two different couches in the sitting room. Anna though seemed to not be able to take her eyes off Rhysand. Which led him to look at her with a smirk. His smirk was soon changed with a look of shock at what Anna asked him next. Seeing that Anna knew something that she knew he wouldn't expect her to know. She wanted to get it out in the open so there would be no games between them, and she also wanted to wipe the smirk off of his face.

"So... Rhysand... when were you going to tell me we're mates?" Anna had a smirk of her own upon her lip as she giggled. She then crossed her arms looking at Rhysand expectantly. The two who were standing Azriel and Cassian were flabbergasted. While the one who sat in front of her Rhysand had a look of shock and awe. He couldn't believe she knew. But he was wondering how she knew. When she was just human. But something told him she was more than just human. But Cassian was the first one to laugh at the woman. That he found and knew would be an interesting and good addition to their little family.