Part Eight; Ben

I sat in silence, not knowing what to do or say.

His aura was so appealing, and attractive, I felt that if I were to mess something up in that moment, I'd never forgive myself!

Sitting quietly, I gazed around, trying to avoid accidental eye contact.

Staring up at trees, I noticed a collection of birds. I stared at them, as they had taken my attention.

For about 25 minutes, I studied the birds, it was a family, and the mother was feeding her young. I thought about my ugly mother, she had abandoned me and sold me to the werewolf clan!

I gritted my teeth, why had my mother sold me? But then, I thought about Zayne, and only Zayne.

Maybe being abandoned wasn't so bad anyway. I blushed lightly, Ben looked. I covered my face, trying to hide my blush, but it didn't go successfully.

"Why is your face red, Y/N?" I looked away. "What- what d- do you mean?"

He grabbed my chin, forcefully, and made me look at him.

We stared into eachothers eyes. His eyes were a deep azure blue, they felt as deep as the ocean! I thought he'd have bright red flaming eyes, like Zayne, but I guess not.

His eyes were arousing to me, so I blushed harder.

"See?" He said. "Your face is very red." I tried to look away, but he was too strong. Even though he was holding onto me pretty hard, his hands were gentle, and it didn't hurt. Then, I heard it. Footsteps! I noticed them immediately, and I assumed he did too.

"B- Ben! Someones coming.." I whispered in a shout. He nodded, but didn't release my face from his grip. I blushed even heavier, my face was glowing with heat.

Then, the footsteps got closer, and closer! I tried to free myself. As I begged him to let go, the footsteps got closer, and I knew someone would catch us.

Ben let go, and I immediately turned away. Then, a butler came in front of us, a few meters away. "Ah, young master, and Y/N, you're both out here."

Ben nodded. I tried to calm myself down, but my face was still dressed in a bright, passionate blush. "Yes, we are, do you need something from me or Y/N?"

Ben asked the other individual. "No, no, not at all, I was just requested to check up on you by your father." Ben closed his book and looked up at the butler.

"Alright, well, you're dismissed." The butler nodded and left. Ben sighed deeply, and then opened his book again, beginning to read once again. I also sighed, and continued to stare at Ben, taking in his features.

He had short soft brown fluffy hair like a cloud and a sharp jawline. Thick brown eyebrows complimented his spotless face, with his masculine cheeks.

He would wear a long-sleeved white t-shirt with a black short-sleeved tee on top. On his legs, he wore brown baggy jeans, and long white socks, which led to his black converse.

He sat in a natural position, with his long legs drooped over the side of the log. Compared to me, who is 5'1, he was surprisingly tall. Around the same height as his brother, except he seemed to be about 5'11" to 6'.

I continued to admire him, and Ben didn't seem to mind it much. After about an hour, I still continued to watch him closely.

short part lol 🥰