Part Seven; That Outfit

Y/N's POV

 "For your dad?" I asked.

He nodded in response to my question.

 "Well, let's finish your ice cream, then let's go." I said.

 "Alright, sure." He said back.

We sat there for a while, as he finished his ice cream, after he was done he stood up and began walking, I followed cheerfully. I enjoyed that little bit of ice cream and I was in a better mood as we talked a little while he was eating. He then took a turn and began to walk the other way, going in the opposite direction of the ice cream shop.

He seemed to know where the shop was, like how he knew where the ice cream shop was. After a few minutes, we made it to the clothing store, just like the ice cream shop.

 It was fancy too, with two floors, but it was a little longer and a lot wider in size. We walked in through the sliding doors and made it inside, the nice smell of fresh clothes spread around me. It even smelled rich.

 I looked around at all the designer clothing, everything must've been over a few thousand. We both walked up to the large counter on the left side of the store, and a lady quickly came up to us and asked, "Hello! How can I help?"

 Zayne looked at her and said, "There should be a suit here ready for pick up under the last name 'Shadow'?" She quickly responded just a moment later.

"Of course! I will give it to you in just a moment." The lady left the counter and returned just a few seconds later, he handed the bag to Zayne, and he thanked her.

 "Alright, let's go now," Zayne said, seeming tired.

 "Alright!" I said happily. We began to walk outside, when we made it out of the store, we quickly made it back to the house, it felt like it took less time to make it back than it did to walk there, perhaps was it because I was feeling awkward? Maybe.

 We both walked into the house and Zayne let out a large sigh. I looked at him and then looked back in front of me. I didn't get much of a look at the inside of the house before, since I was too busy with Tyler, I never really noticed how much everything was.

 Originally, I thought everything was just a few thousand, (I said millions, as an exaggeration before) but no! Everything actually looked to be hundreds of thousands! Maybe actually millions! I was quite amazed, everything was super clean too. Do they have maids maybe?

 "How expensive is this place!?" I thought I said in my head, but I accidentally blurted it out.

"Probably Billions, I don't know." I looked at him dumbfounded, "ARE YOU SAYING THAT LIKE ITS JUST A LITTLE BIT!??!?!" I practically yelled at him.

 "Yeah..?" He said in response. I just stared at him, I couldn't believe his words.

 "Anyway, let's give this to my dad." I nodded at him, and then asked,

 "Where's your dad's room?" He looked at me and then pointed to the elevator.

 "It's on the 8th floor, so we'll have to use the elevator."

 He began to walk over to the elevator that was in the middle underneath the staircases. I followed him, and he pressed the button. We waited about 20 seconds, and the elevator doors opened, we both stepped inside.

"I.. this is a little late but..." I started. He pressed the button and the doors closed after he looked at me.

 "What?" He asked.

 "Well... I'm.. a little afraid of elevators.."

The moment I said that the elevator started to move. I made out a small shriek and I felt nervous, as the elevator continued to move up, my breathing began to become sporadic.

I felt like the walls were closing in. "Zayne... can you hold my hand..?" Without saying anything, he grabbed my hand and held it quite tightly I began to feel calmer.

"Are you okay now?" He asked. I nodded, still feeling like I couldn't get a sentence out, but I definitely felt a little better.

 Looking around, I tried to find a way to pass the time instead of focusing on the elevator, I just looked at me and Zayne's hands, interlocked.

His hands were so much bigger than mine by a surprisingly huge amount.

 I giggled a bit, and then the elevator opened, we were on the 8th floor.

 Both of us stepped out, and Zayne released our intertwined hands. That feeling again... I felt cold. When I looked ahead of me all I could see was a huge glass wall and a desk with an office chair. Sitting in that chair was his dad, in a suit.

"Adam?" I said. "Hello Y/N, I see you've become acquainted with my son." I nodded, and then Zayne stepped forwards.

 "Dad, I got it." He walked over to his father's desk and placed the bag on a spot that had no papers or other materials on it. His dad took the bag and opened it to check inside.

 "Uh.. son?" Adam said.

 "Huh?" Zayne made a noise in response.

"I think this is yours, did you not grab the suit?" Zayne looked at his father, and then the bag.

"I swear I grabbed the right bag, could it be my suit?" He took the bag back. "Oh well." He waved to his father and then turned back to me.

 "Let's go back to my room, alright?" I nodded nervously.