Part Three; The Mansion and Tyler

Y/N's Pov

The door creaked open, I was greeted by a 8 pack.

I looked up and felt my face immediately heat up, it was an extremely handsome boy that had opened the door, he looked about 17 to 18, and seemed to of just gotten out of the shower.

He slightly tilted his head and stared at me, while I was still stunned, I noticed his wolf ears.

I stuttered out a sentence,

"Uh- uh, hi... I'm Y/N..." He looked at me weirdly for a second, but then he realized something,

"Oh, Y/N.. you must be my brothers new pet!" he called out.

I slightly nodded and he made an adorable grin.

"I'm Tyler, I'm 18 years old, nice to meet you, Y/N." He looked all the way down at me. I slightly smiled, and he opened the door completely.

I walked inside and was shocked at the sight, right in front were two giant staircases, and two hallways on each side of me, everything had appeared to cost millions of dollars, the marble floors, and the stainless, pure white pillars were stunning. In between both of the staircases was an elevator, leading up to the floors above.

Tyler came up from behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder, I turned around and looked at him.

He had a towel around his waist and was wearing nothing else, I blushed again and covered my eyes slightly with my hand.

"I'll take you to my brothers room, he might be a little angry though."

CH.3 END
SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT!! I'm sorry, I'll try to make bigger parts soon!