Part Two; The Drive

Y/N's POV

I nod at him, slightly blushing, he chuckles and gazes into my eyes,

"Come on, lets go to the car."

I follow him outside, when I'm out, I turn around, staring at my house. Goodbye... house.. I think.

Then I shrug it off and get into the backseat of the limo. The man turns on the car, and it slightly rumbles, then, he presses down on the gas pedal. As we're driving, I notice we're on a really long bridge, It seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, then, the man speaks to me.

"You're going to be my oldest son's pet." He says.

I look at him, "Pet?" I ask.

"Yes, you'll be kinda like a slave, be careful though, as he has a temper, and Is the alpha."

I look terrified. "Alpha?!" I shout, blushing hard.

The man turns around and looks at me. "Are you alright, Y/N?"

I nod, and he goes back to looking at the road. I think hard, violently blushing, I had always wanted to be an Alpha's pet, but.. it actually happening? No way!

I begin to feel tired, and I lay down in the back, just as I'm about to fall asleep, I remember something I was gonna ask him.

"Oh yeah... Mr... what's your name?" I ask. He doesn't look at me this time, but instead he just says,

"The names Adam."

I nod, and begin to fall asleep.

When I did, I soon woke up what seemed to be moments later, now at a brand new place.

Where... am i? I think, then, I'm greeted by Adam.

"Hello!" He says, waking me up. I proceed to wave my hand sluggishly and sit up, fixing my bun and looking at him.

"We're here," He says, "At the Shadow Mansion."

In my head I gasp, the Shadow Clan?! The Shadow clan was the strongest clan of all werewolves, how come my Mom didn't mention that?! Stupid mom.

"Wait.. does that mean.. you're Adam Shadow?" I ask, and he nods.

"That's right." I step out of the Limo, excited, with Adam holding the door of the car. Then in front of me, I see a GIANT, 8 story mansion!? Adam takes me to the front door, I knock, and someone opens it, the door creaks open, and I see...
Ch.2 END
Thanks for reading!!
The next part should also be out by the time you read this..