four

We sat there, you on top of me. I studied your hands, you studied my face. We did that a lot. I had always loved your hands, especially when they were wrapped around my neck.

You always looked at me with that certain expression. The one I can never get out of my mind. You looked at me like I was a glass ball in your hands that was about to shatter. I never understood why you looked at me like that. But now, it makes a little more sense.

I'm not angry anymore, well, sometimes I am. I don't think of you badly, well, sometimes I do. But, I prefer rainfall over sunshine and maybe that explains why I had chose you over anyone else.

You caressed my cheek and your sad green eyes didn't seem so sad. "Baby, you're one of the most heavenly things on earth." I swear I could feel the blood running through my veins as you said that.

"Some people don't know an angel when they see one because they haven't met the devil yet. But baby, I've been to hell and back." Your finger tips were now digging into my thighs and my breath was caught in my throat.

"Please don't ever leave me. I finally found a flame in the pouring rain and I will do everything I can to keep you dry and alive."

I laugh at this now as tears brim my eyes. Oh Harry, you know I would never leave you. I wouldn't move an inch. You asked me not to leave but here I am, begging you to come back.

Things are different now. We could have been a forest fire but now you're gone and I'm on the run that never seems to stop.

I guess in the end we both went mad.