(Angst)lui shirosagi x reader

You and lui have been in a relationship for a while now. You where by his side for what felt like the longest time and if only that could save your relationship with him right now.

"Lui come on talk to me you've been distant for the last week, is something wrong?" You asked worried. Lui muttered under his breath "gosh your annoying" you heard it but you weren't fazed by it. "Lui..." you said with a string of hope that he would tell you you're overthinking and he was just busy with Beyblading but even with that you knew. He never looked at you at the same from before. His eyes and his peeks of kisses. They didn't hold any meaning. When he looks you the eyes looked dull. When lui turned to leave he said "your nothing but a nuisance" fights like where constant. You wanted to help but he didn't want it. Until one day...

"Lui it's been about a month what's bothering you?!" You screaming already seeing him all tired out he always took to far when it came to training. It hurts you how beat up he looked. "It's nothing, you can Never mind your own business!" He yelled back. "Lui it's 10 it's late, your training is getting out of hand" you said trying not to raise your voice. "Again that's none of your business!" He yelled back losing it and walking toward you. "Your getting in my way you know that" he said walking closer. You frighted "Lui I just want you be safe and healthy it just worries me" you said tears threatening to fall down your face. "Your so annoying" he said "I just care about you!" You yelled also losing it " Your always getting in my way why can't you just leave!" He yelled.

You felt it right there.

He wanted nothing to do with you now.

All the hope you hung up to was now gone.

He doesn't love you anymore.

You loved him, adored him but now you didn't want to see him. You suffered until the end.

And you wanted to cry but not now. Not now...

You ran out that place. And as if the weather wanted to add more to it. It started to rain and that's when you broke, you started to run with tears. You didn't know where you were going but that didn't matter. You sat down by a wet bench in a park. Out of breath with a runny nose and drenched hair. What a shitty day you thought. Taking out your phone you saw the time and headed to your apartment. You where now drenched. You started to take out your clothes and take a shower. You then changed into some clean clothes. You started out your window. Seeing the view of buildings. You remembered all the walks you and lui would have gone. How excited you were. How his eyes would be soft and loving. And how he loved you back. Tears started to fall down your eyes again. You made up your mind when you started to drift off to sleep. That tomorrow everything with him would end. Your relationship and what you hoped....your love for him.

You woke up with a headache. You texted lui since you would have thought he would be awake at this time. And you where right.
You: lui can you meet me by the *you and lui favorite cafe* at 6?
Lui: sure

That cafe hold meaning to the both of you. Since it was the place where you both asked each other out. It was funny remembering how. You where both out just trying to be normal friends. "Trying" because of how dense you and lui where.

You both didn't knew you both liked each other back and the members of hideout it started to get in there nerves. You both went inside and ordered your dessert. It was normal until you saw lui looking out the window looking mad. So you went to turn around. Lui stopped you by hold your cheeks. You both were a blushing mess. He then let go and looked away until someone knocked the window very hard that it made you turn around to see heart shaped posters and seeing what looked to be a drawing of you and lui. It read 'y/n would you go out with me' 'lui'