Aiga/Aiger x reader

You where with him at the very beginning of his journey. Up until one point. You where with aiger on a quest for power. And during the tournament. When phi obliterated Achilles . He was left in shock you knew to well. Since you where there too. You snuck up with the other two. Seeing the battle got you nervous in what aiger was going to do. When the tournament was done. You where left in fear on what aiger bey could do. Not fear but worry. But seeing the only person that could stop him... valt got his bey shattered. Some weeks passed since that. Everyone was battling aiger and all ended in a burst. And soon you got sick of it. So you battled him yourself.

The scene replayed your memory over and over again. "Aiger that's enough!" You yelled. Aiger just looked at you in anger. "These so called Beybladers are weak I need someone to put up a battle!" He retorted. "Well then battle me then aiger" you said pulling out your Beyblade. "Finally! Someone who I can have a decent battle with!" He yelled already getting into a pose. "Alright then" you sighed. "Can someone ref?" You asked looking around to tired Beybladers. "I will" Fabuki said. "Alright then" you said getting ready to launch.
"3
2
1
LET IT RIP!" you and aiger yelled. "Alright then b/n blow it out of there" to which your bey went incredibly fast toward Achillies " ring out finish, one Point to y/n" he said. Aiger looked a bit shocked but then it turned into anger "finally!" He yelled. "I'm going to burst you in the next round" he said getting ready you noticed the glint in his eyes and you where certain that he was going going to go all out. And you will too.

"Second match!"
"3
2
1
LET IT RIP!" You both yelled. You both where battle head on until you saw that aiger was getting worked up. "Alright akillies!" Aiger yelled being surrounded by this purple aura. "Come on b/n GO FOR IT" the both beys collided. "ACHILLES" was all you heard when you being was flying out of the ring heading straight towards your face and was destroyed. Some cuts wasn't that serious but one of them for sure left a scar. It was right on your eyebrow. You covered that side of your face. Since it was bleeding out. All you heard was Aiger laughing at you. You where in shock while looking up. Facing aiger. His bright blue eyes which once shined in beauty was now tainted with the blindness of power. You looked down and started to tear up. You got the other parts of your bey and walked out while Aiger kept taunting you.

Some time passed and you ignored aiger even with rentaro pestering you about how Aiger have changed but if that was the case he would've come to you himself. So you denied every time. You did see his battles that's for sure. You stepped in the beyclub at least twice a week to check up on them. Of course when Aiger is out training and when he's not you usually stay far away from him. You where wanting to become a Beyblade trainer so you saw they're improvements. Even aigers. When you do these visits you see if they're struggling with stuff. And this one time you saw Aiger struggling with concentrating. You told this to his younger sister. "Make sure to get whatever he's thinking about and that moment fade" you said to her. "I think that might be a problem" she said" oh why is that?" You asked "well... everyone in the club noticed... and he did blurted out what was on his mind and well-" she was cut off by someone yelling at her. "NARU!" You heard aiger yell. You both made eye contact. You saw that he was back to normal but what was he thinking about during battling you thought. When you noticed that you both where staring at each other. You looked away and started to walk away. All that Aiger could do is stare. Mouth trying to say something but nothing came out. He saw you leave. He was left there with a ache in his heart. Naru stared up to her older brother "hey Aiger are you alright?" She asked. "AHHHH WHY CANT I JUST GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD?!!!" He yelled running off.

After sometime when his bey was destroyed by phi he started to replay all the beys he destroyed and one of them lingered on his mind the most. He already put his mind on have a actual battle with valt and show him the true bond on him and his bey but with y/n was different. The way he scared your face and left your bey broken... and the fact he made you cry. Those scenes replayed in his mind when he was battling that he didn't gave it his all in battles.

He stared down at his bey. "You probably can't help me with this one" he said. He yelled into his pillow due to frustration. "This one is all up to me" he said. "But how do I it!! I just get so nervous that all I could do is stare!! Gahhh" he yelled again. "Just apologize yeah that's all maybe with that I could concentrate with my battles" he said "and get y/n to be with me again.." he said when he noticed what he said a blush appeared in his face. "No no nooo that makes it harder!!!" He yelled once again getting even more flustered. Alright he thought I can do this!

Next day

"You got it!" He said to his friend. "Got it!" Rajiro said. Ranjiro went to go and find you. "THERE YOU ARE!" You heard ranjiro yell. "What is it this time ranjiro" you said chuckling. He was now up close to you. "Don't tell me you need help with studies" you said looking at him. "What no no" he said a slight blush due to embarrassment. "Well?" you said with a questionable look. Ranjiro didn't meant to blurt out Aiger plan infront of you. "come on at least see him" he said. Your stare hardened " No ranjiro" you said walking off. "Alright I had enough" he said running toward you and picking you up. "Hey ranjiro put me down!" You yelled. But you held on tight when he started to dash down to the beyclub. When he put you down and pushed you in. "Hey ranjiro this isn't funny!!" You yelled. "Y/n" you heard someone behind you say. "Oh Aiger" you said facing him with a glare. Aiger couldn't say a word. He just stared at you. "If all your going to do is stare then I'm going to leave" you said finding another exit. "Ah wait no y/n" Aiger said already forgetting what to say. "What aiger?" You said. Turning to face him once again. Aiger was about to speak when he heard someone open the door. "Y/n!!!" A random kid from your class yelled he was being held back from ranjiro. "Hey kid! You ruined it!" Ranjiro yelled. You turned your attention to the other boy. "I know you don't know me but your a really smart person.. what im trying to say is please go out with me!" He yelled. You where in shock. While Aiger he felt like he was about to murder this kid. "HEY I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT IM HAVING A SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH Y/N AT THIS MOMENT!" Aiger yelled. How dare he!! Ask out y/n!! He thought. "WELL THAT CAN WAIT I CANT!" The boy said back. "You really must have a death wish" Aiger said giving the kid a glare. "Aiger that's enough" you said " y/n" the other boy "I was concerned that aiger was going to do it first so I followed you here and tell you how I feel!" He yelled. Aiger for some reason was blushing. "THAT WASNT THE REASON I CALLED HER HERE! I wanted to apologize for what I did!" Aiger yelling due to frustration and the fact he is now starting to realize he did have a crush on you. You looked back at Aiger with a bit of amusement. "Is that so Aiger?" You said. You did have a crush on him when you both started to go down this Beyblade journey. But hearing it like this, that he might not return the feelings left you upset. Aiger looked at you and saw you had a sadden expression. He felt like he messed up again. "Well now that I have no choice" he said to himself. "Now that I'm on the spot!" He inhaled and "y/n I do really like you that was the reason I couldn't concentrate seeing you sadden and the fact that I caused it made me feel like an idiot! I want us to be together again" he said looking down. You where left baffled. "Aiger.." you said. Aiger looked at you and had a small blush. "So? Will you forgive me?" He said now looking with the eyes you fell to adore. "I-uhh" you stuttered. You couldn't think of what to say so you ran up to Aiger and hugged him. Aiger was left stunned. But he then started to hug you back feeling your warmth was so comforting he then looked at the kid and snickered. You felt Aiger squeezing you. You looked up to Aiger. Aiger saw him and ranjiro leave. Aiger pulled away from the hug. "So do you forgive me and I'll make sure you have a boyfriend you can be proud of" he said. "Yes Aiger" you said with a loving smile. That made Aiger get closer to your face and peck you on your lips. You both smiled. "ALRIGHT!!!" He said. "FROM THIS DAY FORWARD Y/N L/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled. You chuckled. You caught him by surprise when you pecked his lips. "Alright come on we still have classes to be in" you said walking off. "Heyy!!" He yelled. You started to run and Aiger did his best to catch up to you.

~bonus~

Ranjiro and the random kid was hiding. "Alright it did work!" Ranjiro said. "Finally seeing Aiger not giving it his all in Beyblade was about to get me worried" he said or should I say none other than valt aoi.

Some scenes before this.

Ranjiro saw that Aiger was not concentrating enough so he asked valt for help. And he recorded the a battle and that battle was none other than him letting out on what he was thinking about. So they both came up with the idea. They got valt in a wig with some contacts and honestly they half assed it and they were hoping for the best. Which worked. "Alright Aiger you don't really have an excuse now for not giving it your all" valt said as he saw him running after y/n.

————

:D yayyyy finisheddd. I hope you wonderful readers are having a wonderful day. And this is the first one shot I finished. ;p