B - Black Clothes (Nico has an obsession)

"Have you ever noticed basically all the clothes you own are black?" Will asked Nico. The two were setting in the Hades cabin basically just hanging out. (The rules of CHB forbade a girl and a boy from being alone in a cabin together, but not two boys... very sly) "Yes." Nico replied. "Um, why?" Will questioned. "I just like that color." Nico said. "I AM DEATHHH!" Will almost fell off the bunk he was setting on because he was laughing so hard. Nico was never anything like that: loud or drawing attention to himself. "That's right, sunshine. You're death." Will giggled. Nico rolled his eyes. "But seriously! Don't you think you'd like a little bit of color once in a while?" Nico shrugged. "I've had color before. Remember right before the battle last year I showed up in the Hawaiian shirt?" Will frowned. "That doesn't count. That was only once. Just for one day, wear something colorful. Bright colors. I'll even wear black if it makes you feel better." Will said. Nico blinked. "What?"

"You heard me, darling."

"Darling?" Nico asked, turning bright red. "Yeah, so?" Will looked confused. "Is that bad?" Nico looked down. "I kinda liked it." He mumbled. Will grinned and kissed Nico's cheek. Nico blushed harder. Will stood up and took Nico's hand in his own. "Come on." He said. "Where are we going?" Nico asked. "To my cabin. We're going to get you something colorful. You wear it all day, I'll wear black all day." Nico sighed. "Whatever."

"So, what about this?" Will asked. Nico stood beside Solace's bunk, the same place he had been for the last fifteen minutes as Will tried to find different pieces of clothing that would fit him. He was now in an orange CHB t-shirt, bright blue shorts, and grey flip-flops. "I hate it." Nico said. "Great. It works." Will said, admiring his masterpiece. "Okay, here." Nico said, shoving a stack of clothes towards Will. Black boots, black skinny jeans, black t-shirt, and black jacket. Will examined the articles of clothing slowly.

After he had changed, Will sat on his bunk tugging at the tight jeans. "Gods Neeks, how do you wear these all the time? I'd die." Nico grinned slyly. "You've gotta wear them all day." He stated matter-of-factly. Will nodded reluctantly. "I know." He said, peering out the window. "Looks like everyone's heading up for lunch." Nico looked over the son of Apollo's shoulder. Sure enough, all of the campers were heading up to the pavilion for lunch. Will stood up and headed for the door. "I'm starving. Let's go eat." Nico nodded, following him out the door. As they made their way up the path to the pavilion, the pair received many strange looks. "Nico!" Nico looked around for the source of the voice. He quickly found it: Piper. "You're in... color!" She exclaimed. "Yeah." Nico muttered. "It's a good look for you!" She told him, falling in step with Will and Nico. "And... Will. You're... um... very dark today." She informed him. He nodded. "Yeah. We made a deal." He said, gesturing to Nico. "If he'd wear something fun and colorful, I'd wear something black all day." Piper laughed. "Well, you guys look... very different." She smiled. "I'll see you guys later. I'm going to find Jason." She jogged off. "See?" Will said to Nico. "People like it! It's a good look for you." Nico shook his head as they entered the pavilion and sat down at the Hades table. Usually campers were supposed to sit at the table for their cabin, but Nico was the only Hades camper, and he kind of liked the fact that he'd broken the rules to come set by him. (AN: Reference from where??) As all of the campers got their meals, Nico and Will received even more strange looks. Nico blushed hard. "Will." He muttered. "I really don't like this. Everyone's staring at us." Will smiled at him. "It's okay. You can change back after lunch if you want. I just wanted to see you in something bright. I understand, this isn't me just as much as that isn't you." Will said, laughing and looking down at his own outfit. Nico smiled a little bit and nodded. "I think that's a good idea." He said. Will grinned down at his food and put his hand over Nico's, making Nico turn an even brighter shade of red.