"BRIAN GET MY MOM!" Noah shouts panicking at Brian who was trying to prying off Axel from Brandon.

Axel didn't stop beating up Brandon and he has blood all over his face

"YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE SIX FEET UNDER YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Axel said beating him in rage

Anna came running to them while watching the whole thing in fear with some of the teachers following pursuit with her when Brian said Axel beat someone and Alexa was hyperventilating, shaking on the ground.

Anna didn't know which one to comfort first. Alexa was close to having a panic attack, Axel couldn't stop beating that poor boy who was looking helpless. Lucky for Anna, the male teachers pried him off from Brandon

"If anyone ever touched my sister let alone laid an eye on her, I can do much worse than this!" Axel said shouting in anger looking at everyone who was circling them right now. There's no doubt that someone recorded this.

Axel does not care that he'll get suspended or even expelled for protecting his twin sister like that. He could do much worse than that. He was about too if the teacher didn't pry him off of Brandon.

Alexa was now in Anna's embrace, crying. She can't shake off the thought of what happened 5 years ago. It all came hitting her back all at once. PTSD kicking in.

Brandon was being brought to the hospital because the teacher was pretty sure he had a broken nose. Axel has bloodied knuckles.

Anna has brought her to her office room, calling Chris to come pick them both up. Chris was in the middle of filming when his assistant came whispering something at the director and he called for Chris. Everyone just watched from afar and they grew worried when they saw Chris face went from concern to shock to angry and to worried running out from the studios.

"Uh what happened?" Scarlett asks worriedly as she had an instinct this is about their kids and she knows she was right when Joe and Chris assistant exchange worry glance

"It's your kids school calling" Joe Russo informs and the cast grew concerned about that information

"What happened? Is Alexa okay? Axel okay?" Scarlett asks panicking

Joe, Anthony Russo and Chris assistant didn't reply to her

"WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY KIDS?" Scarlett asks in anger when they didn't answer her

"Alexa is being sexually harassed by this one student and Axel beat that boy up badly. The teacher had to pry him off of him" Donna, Chris assistant exclaimed

The cast breathed a hitch at that statement.

"Alexa?" Scarlett asks, closing her eyes as she knows Alexa must've been in bad shape.

"She can't stop shaking. She has panic attack for 10 minutes but the shaking didn't stop" Donna added

"I'm gonna go. Please I need to be there for my kids" Scarlett said pleadingly

"Of course. We can take a break from filming guys. I'll let you guys take a week off" Anthony said and Scarlett ran to her trailer, got changed, and sped to the twin's school.

With the speed she's driving right now, it only took her 25 minutes to arrive at the twins' school. She's sprinting to the school and she could see the blood in the hallway on the locker side. Wow, Axel did beat that boy pretty badly. Was she mad? Not in the slightest. Axel was doing what he supposed too.

Scarlett runs to the principal's office to be met with a pair of couples. Must be that boy Brandon's parents then. But what caught her off guard was Alexa in Chris embrace, still crying and still shaking violently

"Scarlett?" Chris' voice snapped her out of her dazes. Scarlett goes kneeling in front of Alexa

"Hey Baby, hey, you're okay. You're safe now" Scarlett said wanting to hug her daughter but she still remembers that they are still in the recovery phase.

But Alexa didn't care about that because she clearly jumps to her mother and hugs her tightly as her crying turns into sobbing out loud which breaks everyone's heart. Chris has brought Scarlett to sit down at the seat while she was trying to calm down their crying daughter

"He-he touched me Mama! He touches me. He touched my body! He's touching me all over and- and I don't like it." Alexa said for the first time in a while and she also called Scarlett Mama. The words that she was longing for.

"I know, Baby. I'm sorry I wasn't here early okay. But I'm here now. You're okay baby. Axie saved you baby. He did such a good job protecting you. You're okay now. Mama's here, Papa's here, Axie is here too. I won't let anyone harm you okay?" Scarlett said, rocking her back and forth as Alexa hid her face, crying in her mother's chest.

"What about the harm your son did to our son?" Mr. Quill asks annoyingly making Scarlett, Chris and Anna look at the Quill in disbelief

"I'm sorry, he's didn't deserve that after sexual harassing my daughter? I think he's more than fucking deserve that" Scarlett snapped at them and Alexa flinches when she heard her mother voice's raising.

The Quill just scoffed at that comment making Chris go rage he was about to grab his collar if Axel didn't stop him. He has an ice-pack on his hand.

"Well then, we'll see you in fucking court" Chris said angrily making the Quill widen their eyes

"You should teach your kid some manners too" Mrs. Quill stated

"Don't you fucking tell us how to raised our kids! You're the one who should take your own advice. Raising a fucking jackass, sexual harassing people? What the fuck is that?" Chris stated angrily

"You'll hear everything from our lawyer tomorrow. You should know with who you fucking messing with" Scarlett said standing up from her seat with Alexa and Chris grab Axel hand and the four of them got outside with Anna in tow.

"Baby do you want to go with your father or you want to go with me?" Scarlett asks Alexa who was still in her embrace. She wants to carry her seeing how weak that girl is but she knows she'll be embarrassed since they're in school and everyone is watching them.

"Don't leave me Mommy. Please" Alexa said whimpering

"Hey, no. I'm here baby. I won't leave you. We're gonna go to my car okay?" Scarlett said quickly as she tightened the hugs. Alexa just nodded her head.

"Axie, you wanna come with us Babe?" Scarlett asks his son who was terribly quiet. She knows he felt guilty about this. Not guilty that he beat him up but guilty that he can't protect his twin sister at all. Scarlett also knows that Axel can't stay away from his sister after what has happened but Axel trusts Scarlett with Alexa.

Scarlett goes put Alexa in the car and she immediately turn to Axel

"Baby, look at me," Scarlett said, tilting his chin up with her fingers to meet her eyes. Those blue eyes look hurt, guilt and in pain. It totally breaks her heart

"I'm not mad neither is your dad. We're very proud of you. You did a good job on protecting your sister and she's lucky to have you in her life. Your Papa and I, love you both so much okay?" Scarlett said softly, kissing his head for assurance that she's not mad and she meant every word of it.

Scarlett could feel tears on her shirt. It's from Axel. She just tightens the hug

"I'll go with Papa. Lexie need you more" Axel said sniffling, pulling away from the hug

"Okay Baby. I'll meet you both at the house okay?" Scarlett said and the two boys in front of her who she loves so much just nodded their heads and got in the car.

Anna bids her goodbye to Scarlett and Alexa, then goes back inside of the school.

Scarlett decided to go back to Chris's house since most of the twin's stuff was there and she still doesn't know if Alexa truly was okay with this whole thing yet with Scarlett. 

-----------

LOVING THE MOMENT WHERE THE PARENTS DEFENDING THE TWINS! I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT SCENE!  

Oooh guys, next chapters are gonna be lit between Scarlett and Chris *smirking mischievously*