Three

Normani sweats slightly, "She's nobody, bae." She sneers slightly. Dinah felt her face heat up. Ryan scoffs, "Nobody? Huh, so you must've not told your little girlfriend about me, huh?" She asks with a sly smirk. The crowd 'ouuu'd as Dinah's seemingly innocent features hardened, "Nah, she hadn't, dawg. Looks like for good reason too cuz you ain't all that." She says, simply putting two and two together.

Ryan scowls deeply, ignoring the laughing crowd, "Bitch, yet you over there lookin like a fake ass Beyoncé." She laughs out. Dinah scoffs, "At least I ain't over here acting like an off brand Blac China. Where's the embarrassing ass sex tape, bitch? I bet you don't even know how to ride." She claps back making the students go wild. Normani's jaw dropped, Wow. Mike outdid himself. She mentally praises.

Ryan snorts, "And you do?" She asks. Dinah shrugs, "I'm more of a back shots girl, but go off." She says lowly with a mischievous expression. Normani's jaw slacked, "Dinah!" She says in surprise making Dinah smirk sheepishly, "Well, I'm not lying. You should know." She says slyly. The group of students, once again, went wild. Normani felt her face heat up, We've never even did anything-

Ryan scowls, not being used to being bested at her own game, "You won't last long." She says, referring to Normani and Dinah's 'relationship'. Dinah giggles, "You're right. I won't last long. Normani puts in work." She giggles out before grabbing her girlfriend's hand and pulling her away. Normani's group followed close behind, "That was awesome! You stood up to RYAN DESTINY, the HBIC of this school!" Bazzi exclaims cutely.

Dinah grins, "It was nothing." She waves Bazzi off. Shawn laughed, "And that back shots clap back, GOLD." He says. Normani scoffs, "Angel my ass." She mutters making Dinah giggle, "Don't do me." She says softly. Normani felt her whole body heat up when Dinah wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her close. Normani hesitantly wraps her arms around Dinah's waist making her giggle, "For a demon, you're an amazing hugger." She compliments softly. Normani snorts, "For an Angel, you have no filter." She joked.

They heard a throat clear making them look over. Bazzi and Shawn were smiling widely, Camila and Ally were looking in disbelief and Lauren still had that same scowl on her face, "As cute as this is, we gotta get to class." Shawn giggles out like a little girl. Normani nods.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 18, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Prototype (Norminah)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें