Mҽԃιƈαʅ Jυƚʂυ Tɾαιɳιɳɠ

"A training course in Medical Ninjutsu?"Boruto said as he look at the announcement in the board with Shiori and Mitsuki"The time's finaly come

"A training course in Medical Ninjutsu?"Boruto said as he look at the announcement in the board with Shiori and Mitsuki"The time's finaly come."

"They have hitai-ate. Their ninjas now!"Naruto exclaimed happily.

"Congrats for them."Sakura smiled as she thought of the Senju twins"I wonder if the twins are also ninjas."

"I'm they are."Tatsuro reassured.

"We learned it in the academy, but this is the first time for actual training, right?"Mitsuki asked.

Shiori look at the poster before Koutaro came with the Senju twins"When you become a genin, you have to undergo some training in it..."the Hatake said, earning the attention of Team 7.

"Koutaro."Boruto said as they look at them.

"Sayuri, Sorano..."Shiori took notice of her cousins.

"You three are back from your mission I see."Mitsuki said with a smile as Koutaro nodded.

"Back to the previews topic,..."Sayuri said and look at the poster"Didn't they delayed our session for our class?"she asked.

"Each team has to send one representative to take it, right?"Mitsuki added in the question as Sorano glance at them nervously"In our team, who should do it?"

"Shiori will."Boruto said as Shiori walk beside him"She has the best chakra control out of the three of us and besides, she already knows Medical Jutsu. Ne?"

The raven haired Uchiha nodded in agreement"Boruto's right, I'll do it."

"Looks like someone's following Shirayuki's legacy."Shiemi commented.

Tsunade nodded in agreement"It's possible that Shiori can also achieve the Byakugou like Shirayuki and Sakura did, and maybe one of the twins as well."she said.

"How about in your team, Koutaro?"Shiori asked the Hatake.

"The one who have the best chakra control in our team is Sorano."he answered"So she'll do it."

Sayuri nodded in agreement"I agree with Koutaro, I'm not really good at Medical Jutsu too."she confessed.

"Eh? Me!?"Sorano suddenly exclaimed"Why?"

"It's because your Sakura-san's daughter and Shirayuki-san's niece!"Boruto exclaimed"I'm sure you've got a knack for it, right?"