𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

-

𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒗-  ʙᴏʀɴ ♉︎ ᴍᴀʏ 4, 1998sᴀɪɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀsʙᴜʀɢ, ʀᴜssɪᴀ#66, PET

-
  ʙᴏʀɴ ♉︎
ᴍᴀʏ 4, 1998
sᴀɪɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀsʙᴜʀɢ, ʀᴜssɪᴀ
#66, PET

PETRANOV RISES FROM FORMULA 2
the first female driver on the formula 1 grid. She began her racing career in karting at the age of 6. She moved from Russia and began her professional racing career for PREMA's formula 2 team alongside her good friend Mick Schumacher. Growing up closely with the Leclerc's, and the Russell's, Ana has now made her debut in formula 1 with Red Bull Racing, with her new teammate, Max Verstappen. She's won the formula 2 championship and has now been regarded as one of the best female Motorsport athlete's, ever.

-

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆́ 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑳𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒄-ʙᴏʀɴ ♎︎ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 16, 1997ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇ ᴄᴀʀʟᴏ, ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ#16, LEC

-
ʙᴏʀɴ ♎︎
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 16, 1997
ᴍᴏɴᴛᴇ ᴄᴀʀʟᴏ, ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ
#16, LEC

HE WON IN SPA, HE WINS IN MONZA
Charles is known as one of the best in his time, the rookie rose from formula 2, he made his formula 1 debut in Alfa Romeo and then he was signed to Ferrari in 2019, replacing Kimi Raikkonen. Following in the footsteps of both his father and godfather, Charles has made a goal, which he hopes to complete in the 2021 season, alongside his best friend, Anastasia Petranov.

-

𝑴𝒂𝒙 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏-ʙᴏʀɴ ♎︎sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 30, 1997ʜᴀssᴇʟᴛ, ʙᴇʟɢɪᴜᴍ#33, VER

-
ʙᴏʀɴ ♎︎
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 30, 1997
ʜᴀssᴇʟᴛ, ʙᴇʟɢɪᴜᴍ
#33, VER

AT JUST 18 YEARS AND 228 DAYS OLD.
Max Verstappen rose to fame faster than anyone could have imagined. Becoming the youngest driver to ever join formula 1 at just 17, now aged 23, he races alongside his new teammate Anastasia Petranov, for Red Bull racing.

[sᴛᴏʀʏ ɴᴏᴛᴇs]

-ana replaces alex albon for the 2021 season
-sergio perez does not have a seat for the new season
-all other drivers remain in their teams
-races will change (winners, podiums, conditions)
-ana will drive under her flag (Russian)