𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

"Who the fuck are you" Max laughed, sitting across the table from Ana.

The two joked around and laughed while a camera crew filmed their long awaited interview. Max asked Anastasia questions while she answered them with a smile on her face.

"If you weren't driving for redbull who would you be driving for" Max shot the question at her as he brushed his light brown hair back.

"hmm, that's a tough question. I wouldn't race if I wasn't with redbull!" Anastasia said, her Russian accent was still very prominent despite living in Monaco for the past five years.

"Christian told you to say that didn't he" Max replied chuckling at the thought of Horner telling Anastasia how to answer questions that she would be asked.

"No comment"

To the audience it was two drivers reuniting, but not even Anastasia could shake the overwhelming connection that began to grow between her and her old rival, the chemistry that the pair had was undeniable and even as the camera crew laughed along with them, they could tell that both the drivers smiles were genuine.

Ana enjoyed Max's company, he wasn't like the other men who would completely crumble when they spoke to her, he knew how to stand his ground, and even to someone like Ana who was raised in Russia, has two older brothers and is what the media calls a man-eater, he intimidated her, and that made her attraction towards him grow.

The pair posed for a photo and finished their interview together.

Ana slipped into her coat, and Max the same. Although the snow had melted off the trees and flowers began to bloom, the air was still chilled in Monaco.

"That was great guys good job" Andrew spoke to the pair as he asked them to pose for one last photo.

Ana fixed her hair and posed next to Max who's frame made even her look small. He slipped his arm around her waist and shot a smile at the camera.

Andrew took one last look at the photo in the small digital screen of the camera and winked at the pair before making his way off the set to post the photos.

"It was good to see you again" Max smiled at Anastasia, he leaned in and placed a kiss on her cheek. She gave him a soft smile as he turned to leave the set of their interview.

Taking out her phone from the pocket of her coat she got up the messages of her and her best friend.

(2:15pm)
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖
how did the interview go?!

𝘼𝙣𝙖
It was great! Remember Max?

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖
Your teammate? Yeah I do

𝘼𝙣𝙖
Let me call you......