YEAR 1 - THE DREAM

Start from the beginning

Her dream consumed her. She could feel the green light making contact with her body. Y/n fell to the floor. There she was, just like all those months ago, looking at the bright sky full of stars.

Every dream she feels him coming close to her side. Every dream she feels him taking the unknown necklace from around her neck. Every dream she hears him saying goodbye. And, like in every dream, she watches as he walks away.

And this represents the end of Y/n Amaris Slytherin.

•••••.*.•••••

"Wake up, Y/n. I swear to Merlin that I will not repeat myself again!" She heard someone saying from downstairs.

The youngest Wintergreen growl before burying her face on her pillow. Well, ladies and gentlemen that was her wonderful and lovely mother, Rose Wintergreen. The woman that can make you extremely happy or extremely angry, it depends on her mood.

Getting up from her bed slowly, Y/n made her way to the bathroom and quickly got changed. This was it. She was going to school today. It will be her first time in Hogwarts.

Her mother, who is a very proud Slytherin, made sure that Y/n had every single thing with her. Her grandmother, Meredith Moreau, another Slytherin, wrote to her every single day to continuously remind her granddaughter that the moment was coming. As for the other member of her small yet powerful family, her aunt, Crystal Wintergreen, also sent her a letter much more smaller than her grandmother's.

That's why Y/n loves her aunt so much. She's practical.

As she got downstairs, the girl quickly entered the kitchen. There stood her mother who was very busy putting all the food on the table.

"Finally! One more minute and I was going to drag you out of bed." Rose said

Y/n smiled while sitting down.

"Good morning, mom. Did you sleep well? Yes, me too, thank you for asking." Her voice laced with sarcasm.

Rose rolled her eyes before smiling and hugging her daughter. She couldn't believe that this day has come so soon.

"My baby is all grown up now." She said earning a giggle from Y/n.

"It had to happen some day."

They let go of each other and decided it was time to enjoy their last meal together before the youngest goes to school.

"Are you excited for today?" Her mother asked

"Very." The girl nodded "But, mom, would you be angry if I'm not sorted in Slytherin?"

Rose looked at her daughter in silence. The blonde woman put her hands on Y/n's face trying to make her daughter focus on her next words.

"Y/n, everybody is different. I could never be mad that you're not sorted in my house because it's your personality and talent that will decide that." She explained "You will listen very carefully, amore mio..."

The girl nodded. Her whole attention being on her mother right now.

"Your future in Hogwarts depends on you. On your ability and effort." The older said "Life is a really difficult task to complete successfully, it always depends on the path you choose."