EPILOGUE - 19 YEARS LATER

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE19 years laterepilogue

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
19 years later
epilogue

•••••.*.•••••

HARRY CLOSED THE BOOK AND PUT IT ON HIS DAUGHTER'S NIGHTSTAND. He kissed her forehead softly and covered her up.

Before he could get away from her bed, the little girl took his hand.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, princess?"

"When I grow up, I want to be a hero, just like the girl in the book you read to me."

He smiled softly at her and kissed her forehead again.

"And you will, Y/n. You will."

Little Y/n Potter gave her father the biggest smile ever before closing her eyes, probably trying to dream about the job she wanted to have in the future.

Harry sat down on the bed and looked at the book on his daughter's nightstand. He had read that story over and over again trying to remember his friend as much as possible.

The Lost Love

The story of two lovers that got lost in their own world of madness

Written by
Rose Wintergreen-Black

Potter was happy when Rose approached him with the idea of writing a book about Y/n's journey. She interviewed lots of people.

Even Elijah decided to participate. After his daughter's death, and after finding out that his own mother made that happen, Elijah decided to leave and go away from everyone. Surprisingly, Rose was able to find him and talk to him.

Rose Wintergreen-Black has a lot in common with her godmother, starting by her way of persuading people. The student from the house of Slytherin, was more than happy to honor her godmother, the godmother that she didn't had the opportunity to meet, but the one that everyone talks so highly about.

Now, everyone could know her story.

About the others, Sirius and Crystal gave Rose two younger brothers: David and Alexander. Victor continued to live in the shadows, away from the people's eyes. Hermione and Ron got married and had children. Draco also got married and had a son, the now man, goes every Sunday, to Y/n's grave, to give the only person that believed in him since day one, a red rose.

As for Meredith, no one heard from her. The woman continues to run away from the Ministry. Still, she tried to protect her family as long as she could.

Harry got out of his daughter's room with a smile on his face because, he knew, that no matter where Y/n was, she'll always be with them.

And this is the story of his Lost Love.

She suffered, she cried, she lost, but, most importantly, she also laughed, she smiled and she was loved.

In the end, her love story was written in a different way, but that didn't changed how powerful it was.

She was known as his lost love, now she is known as their savior.

•••••.*.•••••
It's over!
Thank you so much for all the support you guys gave me. It means the world to me.
Love you all,
Bye!