YEAR 3 - THE GODFATHER

CHAPTER TWENTYthe godfatheract three, year three

CHAPTER TWENTY
the godfather
act three, year three

•••••.*.•••••

Y/N, HERMIONE AND RON WERE WALKING AROUND HOGSMEADE. It felt good to be away from Hogwarts.

After that weird experience, Y/n decided to take matter into her own hands. She had a plan and all she needed to do was act according to it.

Y/n knew that Otto and Alice Wintergreen were still alive, so she wrote to both of them. It was only a question of time before she obtains the answers she's looking for.

"Well, look who is here."

Looking behind them, they saw Draco.

"You do shopping for your dream house. Don't your family sleep in one room?" Draco said while looking at Ron

Y/n just shook her head while looking around them. The snow was beautiful, it's sad that Draco is trying to ruin that.

He looked at Y/n.

"Heard your grandmother saved that chicken."

"You heard correctly, then."

"Why?"

The Wintergreen rolled her eyes.

"You provoked it, Draco. It wasn't the poor animal's fault if you wanted to show off."

Hermione, tired of Draco's attitude, decided to intervene.

"Get out, Draco."

"Shut up, your filfhy little mudblood!"

Y/n gasped. Before anyone could say or do anything, Hermione ran to Draco and punched him right on the nose.

He fell down and his friends quickly took a step back.

The Wintergreen was proud that her friend stood up for herself.

Then, out of nowhere, a snowball came in contact with Draco's face.

Seeing that none of the friends in front of him did it, he proceeded to say:

"Who's here?"

Another snowball went in his direction, followed by another, and another.

Draco and his friends start running away screaming like babies.