JANE AND GEORGE

George Was Off Duty Today. Although He Was In A Sad Mood. Alice Called Him This Morning To Sort Out Things After Their Last Call. She Felt Bad For Him, They Talked It Over, And The Conversation Ended On A Good Note. They Are Still Friends.

Jane Was Disturbed By Seeing George In Sad Mood, She Asked Him Directly "What Happened To You". He replied "Nothing". She Said, "As I Would Believe You". After The Glare She Gave Him, He Told Her About Him Being Rejected.

Jane Had Feelings For George, They Were Close Friends. They Always Had That Bonding.

She Wanted To Ask Him Out But Seeing Him Like That, Only Made Her Feel Bad.

Oh, You Poor Thing.....
She Tried To Make Him Feel Good But He Broke down Into Tears, She Hugged Him And Said "I'm With You".
This Made Him Feel Better, He Stopped Crying But They Both Were Freaked Out When They Realized How Close They Were. They Were Always Close But Not Like That, This Time They Both Were Shaking With Nervousness. It Never Happened Before.

Out Of Nowhere Jane Said " Can't We Date? ". Out Of Embarrassment, She Got Out Of That Position And Left The Room. It Was So Sudden, George Was Expression Less. After That, He Wasn't In A Sad For Sure But He His Face Turned Red.

Things Went From A Heartbreak To His Best Friend Confessing To Him.
He Was Felt Lost And Thoughtless The Whole Time.