PLANS

On The Next Day Of The Trip, George Went To See His Cousin Ray. Ray And George Used To Make Music Videos Together But Because Of Being Busy They Didn't Talk Much After Their Last Project "Boys In The Town", The Music Duo Met Again To Rock On Some Beats, And They Started Working On A New Song " Life In A School".

The Lyrics Were Like This -
"I'm Living My Life With My Best Friends
We Make Music Music
We Chill In The Weekends
A New Mic Is On My Wishlist
Now All I Need Is A Beat Switch".

After Finishing The Song They Went For A Ride To Grab Some Fresh Air, George Was Thinking About The Things He Used To Do Like Music, Writing. This Was The Time He Thought That He Should Work On Something Again.

He Went Back To Farmhouse To Think About What He Can Do  Now Apart From His Studies, Alice Was There She Greeted Him And Nervously Said "This Is My Novel Read This And Tell Me If You Liked It" Remember It Matters.

George Thanked Her For That And Went To His Room, He Read The Some Of The Novel And Was Impressed With Her Storytelling Skills. George Used To Write A Lot Of Stories By Himself And Was A Fan Of Reading Novels And Books But He Failed In One Of His Exams And Gave Up On His Writing And Other Hobbies To Focus More On His Studies.

Some Months Ago He Tried To Write A Story But He Never Completed It And Just Procrastinated By Saying He Doesn't Have Time For That.

After Making Music Again And Talking To His Friends, His Feelings Burst Out To Write Again.