REJECTION

................................
..................

Yes, You're Selected For This Role. Here's, The Script. Do Your Best.
.................
...........

George Was Busy With His Work And Jane Was Taking Care Of The Background Arrangements, Refreshments, And Practice Of Students Who Got The Role. The Play Was After 2 Days. No Doubt, Everyone Was Busy As Hell, And George Was Missing Alice.

In The Morning, He Dropped A Text To Alice. Well, She Replied "Sorry I'm Busy With Some Stuff, I'll Call You Later".

George Wouldn't Admit To Anyone Except Alice And Himself That He Was Missing Alice More Than Anything In The World. Yes, He Wanted To Confess His Feelings From Many Days But Couldn't Do It. Now He Was Sure That This Time He Gonna Confess To Her At Every Price.

George Was Lost In His Thoughts.
Someone Said, " You Should Be Leaving For Home, You Must Be Tired". It Was Jane. Seeing Jane's Reaction, He Said "Yeah, I'm Leaving".

George Came Home, He Was Waiting For Alice's Call. Yeah, She Called. George Said, "Hey Listen, I Wanna Tell You Something". Alice Replied " Go Ahead". George Was Nervous As Hell But He Took The Courage And Said "I Like You, Will You Go Out With Me". Alice Replied With A Sad Voice " Sorry, But I'm Dating Someone. Don't Get Me Wrong, Even Though I Wanted To Confess".

When George Confessed On The Trip, They Both Were Happy But They Didn't Even Call Eachother After That.
They Both Were Waiting For A Relationship But They Didn't Have The Courage To Do So And When It Happened It Was Too Late.

Alice's Friend Jay Confessed His Feelings To Her And She Said Yes. She Thought Her Relationship With George Can't Workout As They Are In Different Schools And Different Towns.

She's Dating Jay And They Both Are Happy.

Their Phone Call Ended, When George Said "I Hope You Are Happy, I Wanted To Get This Out Of My Chest, And It Didn't Workout".

Before Alice Could Have Said Anything He Cut The Call. He Cried A Lot After That.

It Wasn't A Great Night For George.