WORK

George And Jane Were Quite Popular In The School Because Of Their Friendship. Even Though Everyone Thought They Were Dating. Jane Had A Crush On Him But She Was Scared Of The Rejection, They Were Close To  But She Was Unsure If George Felt The Same Way, And She Didn't Want To Lose His Focus On Writing As He Was Writing Something For The Club After A Long Time.

7 In The Morning. All The Teachers And The Students Were Busy In The Preparation For The Fest, George Was Almost Done Writing A Short Story For The Play. In The Free Time, He Was Working On His New Book. Jane Entered The Club Room And Smiled At George, He Liked That Smiled Of Hers. Jane, The President Of The Play Club Asked George About His Story, He Was Writing For The Play.

After Listening To George's Words "I'm Done Writing It". Jane Placed Her Hand On George's Shoulder And With A Cheerful Smile, She Said" No Doubt, You Are The Best".

They Both Started Discussing The Play. Jane Said, "So, Should We Start Taking Auditions For The Roles".
George Said " Of Course".
Jane Putted George In The Work Of Audition, Actually It Was Good Because No One Knew The Characters Better Than Our Writer George.

........
....
..

Someone With A Very Depressed Feeling Said "I Wanna Be With You".
Immediately George Said "Rejected, You're Said This With A Very Depressed Feeling". When It Comes To Stories And Characters, Even Our Writer Boy Goes Hard On Others.

.........
......
....

George Came Back Home. He Was Exhausted, He Ate Dinner And Went To Bed. He Was Thinking About Alice. No Doubt, He Missed Her.

*I KNOW, THIS IS SHORT*
*I'M JUST BUSY WITH MY EXAMS*
*FOLLOW FOR MORE PARTS*
*AND PLS VOTE THIS UP*

* Follow Me On Twitter For More Updates - @silentbrief *