𝐻𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡 - chapter two

ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
                                               ʙʏ
ᴅᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ

                                     ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ   ׂׂૢ་༘࿐                                               ʙʏ                                                   ᴅᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ

" P-please just tell me what you want! I'll give you anything...just don't kill me, please! "

You tried pleading with the masked killer not understanding anything. Did he want you? Did he want your money? Or you're innocence?

" Aw. Look at you so desperate for me. Offering yourself up just to stay alive. Now that's a true final girl! God I love it. And you! " The scary voice said the voice changer slowly glitching between words. You swore you heard a faint whisper from the window behind you. You didn't know if that voice was God trying to warn you or if it was your inner monlgue trying to save your scared ass.

" What the hell are you talking about?! Y-you don't even know me creep! I-ive called the cops. So you better leave! " You said full of confidence and pride hoping that the story about calling the cops would scare him off. But you were only bluffing and half of you knew that he can't going to buy it. But it was worth a try. Either take a risk or die laying down. You would fight to the death if you had to.

" The cops won't make it in time. Even if you were bluffing. " The demented man said walking closer to you with every word. He knew the game you were playing. You were playing with fire. And damn were you gonna get burnt hard.

" B-back away from me! I mean it god damnit. Even if you kill me you'll have no time to get out before the cops get here! Didn't think that one through did ya dickhead?! " You said fully confident no longer hiding your nice demeanor.

The voice strangely started laughing like the maniac they were. It scared the hell out of you.

" Have you not realized the lines are down? You really are a stupid bitch! Fucking hilarious. Your gonna regret what you just said to me, sweetie. " The man said his voice getting deeper you could tell he was seeing red. Pure rage is what it was. You were in deep shit. You should've just kept your mouth shut.

ཻུ۪۪⸙
" ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs. ᴏᴜʀ ɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.
ᴀɴᴅ s ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ....ɢɪʀʟ ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ s ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴ! "
- ᴍᴀᴛᴛ ᴍᴀʟᴛᴇsᴇ

( I am so so sorry guys! I've just been on vacation and some school stuff has been going on. And writers block has me as it's bitch right now. Lol, I have a playlist for this book and my others! Its on Spotify: Slashersbabexhorror is my username. Also, feel free to follow me on Instagram! Y_U_C_K_M_E is my username. If you want just DM me saying you found me from Wattpad I'd love to talk with you! Have a good day! 💕 )