**NOTES**(DO NOT PUBLISH THEO)

this is theos mother. Since no one will know the end I decided to go against what theo said and post these so you can find out what happened.

story plot???: 12 year olds in the fucking hunger games. nobody other than 12 year olds..(EDIT #1: EXEPT LIAM- LIAM DOESNT EXIST LOL)

charcters: safiya: MOST LIKLEY GAY. VERY GAY. SO GAYY RARARRA. 

Ezra (EDIT #2 HIS NAME IS RAE NOW.): kindve a bitch, inlove with safiya??. 

Izabela (EDIT #3 ITS CAI NOW BECAUSE ENCANTO LMAO)  GAYGAYAGAYAYGAYAYAGAYA. inlove with saf but wont admit it. (LOVE TRIANGLE-) 

name not detrmined: SAFIYAS CRUSH/possibly s/o. havent decided what gender?..(EDIT #4 ITS A BOY BITCHES-) in the end saf will come home to win the games and see him with another s/o

story outline:

deaths:

So basically Rae and safiya end up being allys (after rae almost gets killed by a dude but saf yk saves the day because shes an icon) and rae and saf go into the section of the poisonous fog (yet they dont know this yet because they dont know the arenas a clock lol) anyways, Rae is trying to set up camp while safiya is peacefully sleeping but something burns raes back, he screeches and looks behind him and sees the fog emerging. He wakes up saf in a holt and starts running the other direction. Safiya 'accidently' lets go of Rae while trying to carry him so Rae drops to the ground. Rae and saf have a little emotional moment off rae apologizing to saf and yk saf doesn't accept this because yk icon. Rae then tells safiya hes in love with her and saf doesnt know what to say And then the cannon booms indicating raes death.

(EDIT #5 SO MUCH CHANGES SAFIYA WILL KEEP WATCH.)

(EDIT #6 MORE CHANGES SAFIYA WILL REJECT HIM)

After rae dies safiya goes on a trek for a new ally but no one comes up, after a long search saf bumps into cai, cai tries to kill saf but saf defends herself ovbiusly, they become freinds and do a lot of suff together. The problem is cai is in love with saf and b;ah blah cai ends up going crazy from the jabber jays and it accidentally reveals her feelings about saf and then later cai gets killed from the monkeys-

(EDIT #7 SO SAF WILL THINK CAIS TRYING TO KILL HER BUT DOESNT. NOT BUMP IN CAI WILL RUN FULL SPEED TOWARDS SAF LOL)

Later note: leo dies before cai he will die from the jabberjays.

After this there's only 7 tributes left, half of them die from who knows what and then there's a final battle between another tribute and saf.

Saf wins.

She comes home to find her lover 'anouk' with another girl. Saf and anouk get into a heated argument LOL.

After a bit, Saf ends up committing sucide and thats the end.

Everlark stuff: 

Katniss finds out shes prego

Alot of everlark stuff

More everlark

Katniss and peeta's wedding

More everlark

More everlark

The kids are born (more everlark)

Epilogue:

Sorta epilouge from the book but changed (games still happen though-) and um yuh