reaping day

Katniss's POV.

Tw: alot of swearing

"Welcome everyone to the 75th anniversary of the hunger games" Effie says. 

i tune out from Effie explaining the hunger games history and the treaty because of my 17 years of existence ive only heard it every single year for the past 5 years but ill tell you i can recite the whole thing without even hearing it. "Alright ladies first!" effie exclaims. she rumdges her hand around the bowl until she finds a slip. "Safiya Abungu" effie calls out. a tiny girl walks to the front of the stage. she has dark brown skin and beautiful grey eyes. she has the seam look skinny but looks sort of well fed. she has short brown hair and bangs covering her eyes. shes wearing a bueatiful light blue cocktail dress pretty unuasul for a reaping. 

A/N: 

this is the dress

safiya walks to the stage and takes her place

safiya walks to the stage and takes her place. "alright now for the boys!" she picks up a slip quickly. "Rae Longson" a boy who looks like he has merchent parents comes up. he has dark blonde curls and green eyes. he has pretty pale skin. hes wearing tattred clothes. (hand me downs im guessing) the shhirt has a couple holes in i but other than that its a white polo shirt and some khaki pants 

 (hand me downs im guessing) the shhirt has a couple holes in i but other than that its a white polo shirt and some khaki pants 

he walks up to the stage and takes his place. "Now a round of a plause for the district 12 tributes of this year!" he crowd gives a small clap clearly unhappy about 12 year olds being in the games. "comon now shake hands you two!" effie says nudging them. they shake hands clearly unimpressed by ecother.

effie escorts them to inside the justice building for their families. netheir of them go inside though. "common you two you got to say goodbye to your parents" effie says. safiya rolls her eyes and walks inside the small room. rae does the same.

"Peeta?" i ask. he turns to face me. "yes katniss?" 

"Why did i get he feeling rae and safiya know ecother?" i ask suspicously. "i dont know maybe their freinds?" he says. "or maybe they have a crush on ecother like you and me" he pecks me on the lips. 

I forgot theirs cameras here. 

about 20 minutes later rae and safiya come out. both of heir eyes are red and puffy. "before we get out of the building make sure to rub your tears away we don want the capitol perceving you as weak" i say turning to them. they both nod and rub their eyes. peeta takes my hand and we as a group head for the train. a very drunk haymitch lies on the floor. "comon haymitch get up the tributes are here" haymitch groans and smashes the bottle of whiskey on the ground. me and peeta sit down in the dining cart and the kids do the same. 

"So-" "Cut the shitty act you dumbasses were here to win these games and not hear some bull shit love story of yours thats no even real!" rae says cutting me off. i raise my eyes at him. "Dont you fucking dare" i say. "Were your only chance out of here alive both of you so if you want to die than fine by me but cut your shit unless you want me to kill you right here and right now" i say getting up from the table. "Whatever fire girl" he says. I see safiya kick him from under the table and Rae shuts his mouth. "Were going o leave you two alone" peeta says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the bedroom. "just thought you needed a break" peeta says to me. "yeah thanks i did that bitch is so annoying" i say. "okay katniss calm down i understand hes being sort of a bitch but let me remind you he is 12 and is about to go into the hunger games." he says stroking my arm. "oh" i say calming down. "what are these?" i say finally noticing me and peetas bedroom. 

he capitol assined me and peeta the same bedroom because since we are both fiances the capiol kindive assumed wed be sleeping together. I mean not sleeping together in the sense that were having sex but just sleeping together. 

I pick up the box of something in the bedside cabinet. "katniss.." peeta says i turn to face him. "what?" i ask confused. "katniss those are.." he mumbles some word. "huh?" I say. "KANISS THOSE ARE CONDOMS" he yells that i think all of panem could hear. 

"what are condoms?" i ask. 

"you dont want to know" peeta says.

-------------

A/N 

BAHHAHAH im sorry about this (also im not one of hose people whp say peeta or katniss are little inocent babies dont worry lol) but i thought this was funny anyways.

dont forget to comment and vote!

-Theo