"You are going to become a grandfather, dad." Taehyung announced with watery eyes.

Jungkook chuckled ,"i know you said you are too young and handsome to be a grandfather yet. You still are really handsome and young .. but i hope you are happy if you are listening." He wished.

I am very happy my children. Extremely happy. I am overjoyed like never before.

Soohyun thought as he tried to wake up again but could only groan , getting the attention of couple sitting there.

"Hyung.. did you hear that? Did dad make that noise?" Taehyung questioned with widened shook eyes and pointing at the unconscious body of the eldest.

"I-i heard that too. Oh my god look at that.." jungkook said covering his mouth and pointing his finger at the moving hand of the man and the tears that were falling from his eyes to the pillow under his head.

"D-doctor .. i need to call the doctor. You stay here." Taehyung spoke in a panicked tone as he removed himself from his husband and running out the room to call the doctor.

Soohyun was struggling to open his eyes because of the bright light and ofcourse the numbness in his body from not being in use from more than 2 months.

Jungkook just stood up and went closer to the bed and carefully kneeled down near him.

"Appa.. are you waking up finally?" He spoke in a quiet voice wiping the tears from the man's eyes which were punched shut .. as he was trying to open them.

Jungkook held the hand of his father in his own which was tightly in a fist.. soohyun opened his fingers weakly grasping the younger's trying to express that 'yes i am trying to wake up'.

"Appa.. you are trying ,aren't you? You can do it appa.. you can do it ,just keep trying." Jungkook tried to encourage as he caressed the back of the older's weak hand.

Taehyung soon came back with doctors and nurses rushing through the room. The younger immediately went to his husband making him stand up from the floor as the doctors crowded over there.. afterall why wouldn't they.. it's the biggest ceo and one of the most richest man in the country who's life is at risk.

Jungkook and taehyung backed away and stood in the corner while the doctors did what they had to do.

The long haired man looked up at the taller with wide eyes with furrowed eyebrows.." taehyung .. can we go out of the room ,please? I feel anxious here.. too many doctors for my liking." Jungkook asked in a small voice.

"Yeah let's go .. we will come back when the doctors go away ,alright. It's okay." Taehyung reassured taking the older man away from there and both of them sat in the waiting area of the corridor.

.

.

.

.

A few minutes later ,the doctors came out of the room.. relieved and motioned the couple that they can go inside now.

Both of them immediately stood up , "taehyung ,you go inside and meet appa.. i will go listen to the doctor , alright?" Jungkook said pointing towards the door where soohyun was.. hopefully fully awake.

"Are you sure hyung? You can go first if you want to." Taehyung suggested.

"It's okay i swear.. go ahead i will be there in a minute." Jungkook insisted.

"Alright.. be back quickly please." taehyung said patting his head and ran inside.. too impatient to see his father well and awake.

He entered inside the room and immediately burst into tears seeing his dad sitting on the bed with open eyes, a pillow resting behind his back comfortably and a comforter covering his lap.